No announcement yet.

Video: Brandon Rios goes too far plays with Trainers penis and balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    Horseplay??????????? yous one **** g@y ass somamabeech bruh.....is this how you "horseplay" with dudes????
    nah i don't get down like that, only the mexicans like rios perhaps?

Comment

Horseplay??????????? yous one **** g@y ass somamabeech bruh.....is this how you "horseplay" with dudes????
      amazing aint it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        yup, Brandon left Robert Garcia because they were too close and he said he needed some discipline, well Funez is similar to Garcia he is not a disciplinarian.

Brandon needed someone like Goosen or someone who doesn'[t play that chit.

I seen Brandon being very rude and vulgar to that older former kick boxing champion on Elies video, the guy was very respectful but he just awkwardly laughed at Rios and all that came out of Rios mouth was F this F that, Phag, you like to suck dick, Phag, and he even tried to grab the mans balls, smh

Rios is a weird dude, this guy is a moleser
        Ricky isn't Anne Wolfe but he's way more strict than Robert. It's not like they can't joke around at all. Rios has never been in shape like he is now before a training camp

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          nah i don't get down like that, only the mexicans like rios perhaps?
          Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          amazing aint it...lol
          Im sayin doe......and his lame attempt to back track makes it even worst....spineless f@ggs really shouldn't post in a boxing forum....IMHO

Comment

Im sayin doe......and his lame attempt to back track makes it even worst....spineless f@ggs really shouldn't post in a boxing forum....IMHO
            well in that case, don't ever let ya fellow chicano brandon rios ever sign up for this forum

Comment

yea he tried to make it seem like it was actually ok somehow..

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                Too many punches to the head
                Like Ali the SOAT, Shakiest Of All Times

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  well in that case, don't ever let ya fellow chicano brandon rios ever sign up for this forum

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  yea he tried to make it seem like it was actually ok somehow..
                  Funny thing is I just called him a spineless f@gg and he didn't' even try to refute it....rather he decided to name call another man ala 5th grade and tried to seal it with some lame attempt at humor to deflect the fact that he thinks it's ok for a grown ass man to play with another grown's man dick..........I wonder how many gallons of semen this "man" has drank?? in the name of man on man "horseplay"

Comment

brandon rios, the macho mexican warrior has turned to this?

that sucks man, dude is losing it big time. he used to be one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      This dude is flat out suspect, lost respect for Rios, its one thing to knee someone in the balls as a joke but to fondle their package while they wrap your hands? straight up violation

Fast forward to 50 seconds into the video, Rios is a molester
                      Since when is kneeing someone in the balls an acceptable joke?

Comment

Working...
                      X