• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is horrible, man.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

I hope he stays up and recovers it's an awful thing such a guy and athlete being bed ridden like that.

Comment

• hopefully he doesn't get a high fever again

hopefully he gets a chance to recover somewhat

really tough month for me as a boxing fan since i've met Mago in real life and It's depressing to know that a good guy fell hard

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS!

Chuck Norris is no longer the toughest mvtherfv3r on earth. That honor now belongs to Magomed Abdusalamov.

Dan Rafael tweeted that he is out of his coma and was good enough to be removed from ICU.

I figured this dude for dead. Can't believe he's still living. No idea what kind of shape he's in though...

Comment

• Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
              BREAKING NEWS!

Chuck Norris is no longer the toughest mvtherfv3r on earth. That honor now belongs to Magomed Abdusalamov.

Dan Rafael tweeted that he is out of his coma and was good enough to be removed from ICU.

I figured this dude for dead. Can't believe he's still living. No idea what kind of shape he's in though...
              That's fantastic! I just checked the ESPN site. It's true! Thanks for the great news, bro! Real happy about this. Now let's hope Mago recovers!

Comment

• Hell yeah. great news. Pulling for you Magomed!

Comment

• Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                  BREAKING NEWS!

Good news finally.

Comment

• Praise what ever god or no god that you pray to. Hope he fully recovers this made my day

Comment

• Great news! This looked bad, hope he can recover and live a good life.

Comment

Working...
                      X