No announcement yet.

P90x: My Journey, 1-90

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
    Hey guys, did you buy p90x or is available on torrents?
    I bought it brand new from a guy on Craigslist, he never even took the wrapping off and sold it to me for 60 dollars.

Check Craigslist for good deals on p90x, the torrent thing was too unorganized for me, so I tried to find a better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      I read the above inspirational (IMO) post and dubbed it Martin Luther Kings voice. Truly a great post "It's about results, not entertainment."

I like that.

You seen some of the transformation videos on YouTube, some of those have to be fake? It's seems like too good of a result judging by their first day photos.
      Some of the really dramatic ones are people who've gone through P90x a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I bought it brand new from a guy on Craigslist, he never even took the wrapping off and sold it to me for 60 dollars.

Check Craigslist for good deals on p90x, the torrent thing was too unorganized for me, so I tried to find a better deal.
        Craigslist and Ebay are decent spots to get it fairly cheap. I know its on torrents and youtube as well. There is some documentation and other little things that you get with the set that really help, that you don't get with the torrent, I know you can find the workout and diet book around in pdf, but it is a little unorganized. Plus theres also that motivation of "I bought this, I should use it so I didn't waste my money" as opposed to it just sitting on your C: drive next to your ****. But if someone wanted to check it out without committing a bunch of their money, its around on the interwebz.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I'll be checking eBay and Craigslist. And you're right, buying it will probably be more of a motivation to not slack on doing the workouts. Right on

Comment

Day 88.

Start weight.

This morning, 189.6

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              Craigslist and Ebay are decent spots to get it fairly cheap. I know its on torrents and youtube as well. There is some documentation and other little things that you get with the set that really help, that you don't get with the torrent, I know you can find the workout and diet book around in pdf, but it is a little unorganized. Plus theres also that motivation of "I bought this, I should use it so I didn't waste my money" as opposed to it just sitting on your C: drive next to your ****. But if someone wanted to check it out without committing a bunch of their money, its around on the interwebz.
              That's what happened to me, it's been in my drive for several months and as soon as I bought the complete set from this guy, I started it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                Day 88.

Start weight.

This morning, 189.6
                Must be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Now I know what you meant.

Day4: Yoga X

Soreness held me back from doing everything but it also made me feel so much better afterwards, I needed this.
                  How was your day 5?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    How was your day 5?
                    Day 5: Legs, Back & Ab Ripper

This was hard as **** but I liked it. My legs need a lot of work so everything I'm doing now is working me well. Ab Ripper is difficult but I push through. Get nasty pains in the lower back region when doing this. Could this be a back problem or a form issue?

Comment

For everyone that is currently doing the P90x, how does your daily schedule look? (ie times, workouts)

Comment

Working...
                      X