Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What current 147/154 kat can make noise at 160??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What current 147/154 kat can make noise at 160??

In your opinion what current Welter/Super Welter (if any) can go up to Middleweight and make serious noise?? grab a legit belt???

Keep in mind the current Middleweight champs

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Felix Sturm

Daniel Geale

Dmitry Pirog

Avtandil Khurtsidze

wachugot?????

Now? nobody

Comment

Nobody.... i'm interested to see what other people will say so I can laugh at them.

Comment

Lara, Williams, Molina, Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Nobody.... i'm interested to see what other people will say so I can laugh at them.
          You know what's coming

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Lara, Williams, Molina, Canelo.

best chance for lime green lara

and canelo down the line. 2 years. martinez will be retired (the only style that would give him fits.)

he's just got to get out of the way of the golovkin punches. chavez will be SMW by then and he'll be 190 in the ring

canelo is going to grow out of 154. he's not a small kid.

Comment

Demetrius Andrade has the tools if they stop babying him.

Comment

i like Lara... and call me crazy but I think with the right people in his Corner Kirkland can make noise at 160. He turns fights into wars of attrition and that is a dangerous man to fight at 160

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  best chance for lime green lara

and canelo down the line. 2 years. martinez will be retired (the only style that would give him fits.)

he's just got to get out of the way of the golovkin punches. chavez will be SMW by then and he'll be 190 in the ring

canelo is going to grow out of 154. he's not a small kid.
                  Agree on Canelo. I'd love to see him and Golovkin go at it. I am not on the Canelo hype train by any means but I do think he has good skill, just gets a bad rep because of the "Next Superstar" label attached to him.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    Agree on Canelo. I'd love to see him and Golovkin go at it. I am not on the Canelo hype train by any means but I do think he has good skill, just gets a bad rep because of the "Next Superstar" label attached to him.
                    Never gonna happen.

They spar in camp and Golovkin wins every time. He's too big and too strong and too skilled.

Comment

Working...
                    X