No announcement yet.

Kali Meehan V Evans Quinn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
    Yep, not sure what he was trying to achieve. There were reports he was looking to base himself out of Australia after this fight. It wasn't a particularly impressive debut on his behalf.

A little bit of showboating can be ok at times, but just carrying on like that for the whole fight was, as you say, childish and clownlike. Not too many people were laughing by the end.
    I felt sorry for Meehan too, its not just embarrassing for Quinn when he carries on like that, its embarrassing for his opponent too.

Kali is in the corner receiving instructions from his trainer while Quinn is dancing with the ring card girls. It was funny the first time but it turned the whole main even into a joke. The trainer needed to have some balls about him and get his fighters head in the game.

On another note, i hope Brunker and Dib run into each other soon!

Comment

F4ck knows what Quinn was up to?!?!?! He looked to be the better fighter the few times he took it to Meehan and engaged but it was too few and far between. He would start teh round off with a great flurry and then drop off and go back to show boating.

Something fishy going on there.

Props to Meehan though, I'm a fan of his.

Comment

Working...
      X