Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else tired of Emmanuel "the windbag" Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else tired of Emmanuel "the windbag" Steward?

I'm getting tired of listening to this guy commentate. He always thinks he knows what's going to happen before it actually happens. And when the outcome does not match his prior prediction, he starts making excuses.

He's also biased as all hell and unlike George Foreman and Roy Jones, I don't learn shizzle about the sport of boxing when he commentates.

Can we please get an intelligent ex-boxer on the HBO staff to commentate the damn fights? LOL! Is that asking too much?

Lennox is actually worse than Emmanuel. His commentating is atrocious, but I can tolerate Lennox b/c he doesn't come off as a know-it-all jackass like Steward.

I wish they could get Roy Jones back. I always felt like I learned more about the sport when I listened to Roy (and George) call the fights with Lamps and Merchant.

bring hopkins in

Comment

Hopkins would be good, but I think he would beef with those guys behind the scenes.

Comment

I actually heard Hopkins the other night. He was commentating for some fight on the Versus network.

Hopkins is very keen and intelligent.

He's going to need to be trained a lil better though before he works for HBO.

Comment

was it me or was steward slurrping clottey since the opening bell

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Hopkins would be good, but I think he would beef with those guys behind the scenes.

he would punch kellerman in the mouth....and lampley would lick his nuts the way he did roy...

Comment

u need a ex-boxer with a big personality to be a commontator, Lennox is too sensible if u know what I mean. U also need someone who knows the sport inside out and still loves it.
              Roger Mayweather! Subtitles provided if needed.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I like stewart a lot i think he is a great guy, but i have grown very tired of his commentating

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  u need a ex-boxer with a big personality to be a commontator, Lennox is too sensible if u know what I mean. U also need someone who knows the sport inside out and still loves it.
                  Roger Mayweather! Subtitles provided if needed.
                  No Bernard Hopkins would be PERFECT

Comment

yea bring back roy jones! roy saw things in the ring that only he can and would elaborate on it, he did his job well! george at times would just come outa left field with some bizzare **** that would make me scratch my head at times!

Comment

Working...
                    X