Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    South Florida Squadron is strong up in here. People are shook about posting our names for any reason.
    True indeed.....true indeed.

BTW, I have a punch counter in the gym and when we spar or hit mitts, I make sure my guys are throwing at LEAST, 90-100 punches a round for the first 3 rounds.

We do that for conditioning and pressure style fighters. Learned that in Mexico Lindo y Querido.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      True indeed.....true indeed.

BTW, I have a punch counter in the gym and when we spar or hit mitts, I make sure my guys are throwing at LEAST, 90-100 punches a round for the first 3 rounds.

We do that for conditioning and pressure style fighters. Learned that in Mexico Lindo y Querido.
      It's certainly not out of the realm of possiblilty for a professional fighter to throw 50 punches a round, lol..

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i got a bonafide lol out of the bold.
      its not a trust fund forum, sure there's some jackasses but there's one thing in common, duh.

Comment

It's certainly not out of the realm of possiblilty for a professional fighter to throw 50 punches a round, lol..

its not a trust fund forum, sure there's some jackasses but there's one thing in common, duh.

there's definitely a degree of realness on the bscene.

bscene reveals the truth about a poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          there's definitely a degree of realness on the bscene.

bscene reveals the truth about a poster.
          there's a lot of sharp dudes on here, i caught on real quick when i got into it with wmute in my first 2 months or so. in general, i can usually tell who's sellin wolf tickets and who's keepin ish real.

Comment

there's a lot of sharp dudes on here, i caught on real quick when i got into it with wmute in my first 2 months or so. in general, i can usually tell who's sellin wolf tickets and who's keepin ish real.
            Wmute knows his ****. I banged heads with him originally now I got crazy respect for the man.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Wmute knows his ****. I banged heads with him originally now I got crazy respect for the man.

Poet

who haven't you banged heads with, jim?

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
                actually i really do respect both of you dudes...

i learned a lot just by reading the thread about duran's rivalry with leonard in which you were on an epic debate with wpink...

i think that was when i was very new here... like 3 years ago or something...

Comment

I know right? :hahahaha9: Damn near every friend I have on here I think I tangled with originally.....including GJC of all people :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    actually i really do respect both of you dudes...

i learned a lot just by reading the thread about duran's rivalry with leonard in which you were on an epic debate with wpink...

i think that was when i was very new here... like 3 years ago or something...
                    Wpink is another guy I'm cool with that I used to argue with lol :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

i think my most favorite rival for poet is london ring rules...

i wonder where that **** is now...

Comment

Working...
                      X