Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think Pacquiao is gonna be in for a rough night. Things seem somewhat more stressful for Pacquiao, and Tim Bradley is no walkover opponent at all. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      I still think Pacquiao is gonna be in for a rough night. Things seem somewhat more stressful for Pacquiao, and Tim Bradley is no walkover opponent at all. I hope I'm wrong.
      Bradley is going to win,
      here comes the desert storm !

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        WWE has fake scales..........

it exaggerates all of their fighters weight.

floyd walks around at 154 tops............

Still don't think the weight is excessive by any stretch.

Margarito weighed 182 coming into the Mosley camp for a 147 fight which was excessive.

165 ain't that much. 7 pounds of that is water anyways.

Comment

The weight is not a problem at all. He will be in amazing shape.

Still looks like a fat ninja turtle though.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            The fight IS 3 1/2 months away... he could lose 15lbs in a month just by diet and regular exercise... that'd put him at 150 for a 10 week training camp.

165 is high, but not 14 weeks out.
            I think he's going to begin training camp at around 160, and if he loses around 1 pound per week and trains for 8 weeks then he's going to be 152 and could easily get down to 147 by dehydrating himself.

8 weeks is a long training camp, but some fighters do this for the most important fights so I think he's going to do something around 7-8 weeks training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              I think he's going to begin training camp at around 160, and if he loses around 1 pound per week and trains for 8 weeks then he's going to be 152 and could easily get down to 147 by dehydrating himself.

8 weeks is a long training camp, but some fighters do this for the most important fights so I think he's going to do something around 7-8 weeks training camp.
              Yeah... i also over looked the fact that hes fighting at 147 (just used to him fighting at jr ww)

18lbs 3 1/2 mos out is absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                & he looked like utter cake **** in that fight.
                Didn't Bradley win like every single round against Abregu?

Comment

Hes only gotta lose 18 pounds in 3+ months. Not very hard for a guy who trains as serious as bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Well he usaully see him at 140 before the fight.

Tag on 25 pounds.

with his bulk.

I would guess 170.

Here I thought he had a Mayweather type work ethic. I was wrong.
                    It's not bulk.. the correct word is "height". He's 5'6" with tiny legs.. so he DEFINITELY looks 165 considering his height

Comment

165 really isn't that far off given that there are 4 months before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X