No announcement yet.

Official 2010 MLB Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2010 MLB Postseason Thread

Alright ballfans, starting tomorrow let's keep the discussion going all throughout the greatest month in sports.

Can't wait. I hope Yankees beat the Twins at least.

Yankees are coming in to the play offs playing so poorly, I hope this little rest between the last reg season game and the first post season game rested some of the players that were banged up and playing through injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Can't wait. I hope Yankees beat the Twins at least.

Yankees are coming in to the play offs playing so poorly, I hope this little rest between the last reg season game and the first post season game rested some of the players that were banged up and playing through injuries.
      Yeah, they're coming in with such poor momentum I'm actually picking the Twins despite key injuries.

Comment

Let's transfer our discussion over to this thread from the old predictions one. Rangers lit up the Rays today as I predicted (Rangers will win both Lee starts).

Comment

I was gonna make this thread, but didn't since everybody seemed to be talking in the predictions thread. Plus I figured you mad this one already. LOL!!!

Didn't think David Price would get hit as hard as he did today.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            I was gonna make this thread, but didn't since everybody seemed to be talking in the predictions thread. Plus I figured you mad this one already. LOL!!!

Didn't think David Price would get hit as hard as he did today.
            Some analyst yesterday was talking about how the Rangers are fastball, strikeout pitcher hitters (have the lowest number of strikeouts per 9 against them in the league I believe). And the Rays were up against Cliff Lee, who is proven clutch.

Also there's no one Vlad can't hit

Comment

The Bengie Molina trade worked out pretty good. He's tearing it up today and it gave the Giants the chance to play Buster Posey everyday. Posey I think is already the best hitting NL catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                The Bengie Molina trade worked out pretty good. He's tearing it up today and it gave the Giants the chance to play Buster Posey everyday. Posey I think is already the best hitting NL catcher.
                Dunno if I'd put him over McCann quite yet until he proves himself consistent for another season.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  Dunno if I'd put him over McCann quite yet until he proves himself consistent for another season.
                  Fair enough. I think he'll be consistent though, he just seems to be a natural. Hitting third for the Giants and handling that staff is pretty impressive. When just being called up to the Majors full time a little before the all star break.

Comment

Reds-Phils going down.

Comment

Working...
                    X