Gamblers Advisory take Froch over Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
    LOL are you kidding me?

Taylor's last stoppage win was 4 years ago way back in Feb 2005.

Froch has an iron chin, he has never been down in the pros or amatuers

Taylor ain't gonna stop Froch, if he wins it will be a decison.
    I dont care how ridiculous it sounds. I've never been impressed with Froch. In this case, the jump in competition will be his downfall. And I've seen at least five of his fights, which I think is enough. He gets hit too much. Taylor can put his punches together well and will hurt him after enough.

Comment

Yeah he is a hype job, have you seen how hyped he is and how the commentators see things in him that aren't there, he isn't a bad fighter by any means, but all this nonsense that Froch will be overwhelmed isnt true.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Carl Froch is a chess player? I stopped watching as soon as he said that. Carl Froch is one of the least intelligent ring technicians I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

Taylor doesn't know how to handle a guy that gets inside, like Kelly Pavlik?

Kelly Pavlik gets inside? From my recollection Pavlik Pummeled Taylor from long range with his jab jab right hand.
        He was way off base. He gave awful reasoning as well, you're right.

Comment

I still can't get over him calling Froch a "cerebral fighter".

Comment

You all seem to think that froch is a limited brawler, just like you say Hatton has no skill, it's nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              You want to put some points on that?
              I will. How much?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                Yeah he is a hype job, have you seen how hyped he is and how the commentators see things in him that aren't there, he isn't a bad fighter by any means, but all this nonsense that Froch will be overwhelmed isnt true.
                Can I ask you a question? Who is Froch and who has he beaten? I'll answer for you- Nobody; Froch is nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  He was way off base. He gave awful reasoning as well, you're right.
                  Awful reasons indeed. He went off bashing Taylor for performances against slick southpaw technicians like Spinks and Wright, like those fight have any stylistic similarities to Carl Froch... the Liberado Andrade of the UK...

Comment

Calzaghe Vs Lacy 2

Thats what this essentialy will become.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                      You all seem to think that froch is a limited brawler, just like you say Hatton has no skill, it's nonsense
                      For the record I think Hatton is skilled, and Calzaghe is a favorite of mine. This has nothing to do with Euro bias. Kessler would take Froch out too.

Comment

Working...
                      X