No announcement yet.

Post Your 360 Gamertag thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I only got a 360 2 months ago, otherwise my score would be the best of in the world.

You have loads of new games.

I'm saving my money for FIFA 09, Fable 2 and GoW 2. Plus I have Bioshock and Hitman: Blood Money still to play.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      You have loads of new games.

I'm saving my money for FIFA 09, Fable 2 and GoW 2. Plus I have Bioshock and Hitman: Blood Money still to play.
      Yeah I need to play Bioshock as well. I also have Crackdown, Stranglehold and Mass Effect sitting there unplayed. Gonna start on Stranglehold later.

I'll probably buy Assassin's Creed as it's only £12 in CEX. I wanna get Ninja Gaiden 2, Condemned 2 and maybe that Civilisations game, but I'll probably wait until they go down in price. I'm also keeping an eye out for a cheap copy of FNR3.

Comment

Originally posted by ghij469
        Good article!!!Good article!!!!!!!!!!!!Ragnarokonline news:Great! Buy cheap RO money in igsky.com-------------------------------------------RO forum | ragnarokonline forum | RO gold | ragnarokonline
        Shut up you slag.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Yeah I need to play Bioshock as well. I also have Crackdown, Stranglehold and Mass Effect sitting there unplayed. Gonna start on Stranglehold later.

I'll probably buy Assassin's Creed as it's only £12 in CEX. I wanna get Ninja Gaiden 2, Condemned 2 and maybe that Civilisations game, but I'll probably wait until they go down in price. I'm also keeping an eye out for a cheap copy of FNR3.
          FNR3 is still high in price for some strange reason. I bought it on launch day and the price is still around the same.

Comment

I know, I know, I suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Madness View Post

I know, I know, I suck.
              No longer a gold member?

Comment

No longer a gold member?
                I haven't played in over a month.

Comment

I haven't played in over a month.
                  Why is your gamerscore so ****?

Comment

Why is your gamerscore so ****?
                    Because I'm not really a gamer I guess. I only play a few games. My fat ass bro is more of a gamer than me, but I still beat him in games that I like.

Comment

Because I'm not really a gamer I guess. I only play a few games. My fat ass bro is more of a gamer than me, but I still beat him in games that I like.
                      That just isn't right. You gotta get into games. Me and you are going to play GoW 2 when it comes out. I need a friend for co-op.

Comment

Working...
                      X