Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa was never hurt. Trinidad goes down early in fights. Is he not great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa was never hurt. Trinidad goes down early in fights. Is he not great?

I'm not that big of a gamboa fan, but jesus you are quick to write him off. Trinidad used to fall in early fights and he'd always get off the canvas. Is Trinidad not a great fighter?

Gamboa was not even hurt from that knockdown. If anything that right hand stunned him more then that elbow/punch knockdown. Even then Gamboa still did enough to manage a 10-9 or he atleast landed some good combonations.

What I'm trying to say: Shut up.

I dont take too much from knockdowns. Its better to get knocked down at this level than at the elite level.

Anyways teh way he takes punches makes him look like hes hurt

Comment

Max is stupid! Gamboa has had 12 fights and nobody has faced better opposition than him this early in their career, he knocks people out and just cause he got caught with an elbow and last fight slipped and got hit while he was slipping, now he's exposed?

Comment

He is one of the most entertaining fighters today. Great way to come back from a somewhat embarrassing knockdown.

Gamboa is no Khan but he is going to get knocked out at some point.

Comment

Gamboa was hurt by that elbow, his legs did do a wobble but he came back really well.

Comment

Yo right before Gamboa got the KO...he got rocked and his legs turned to noodles for a second. He definitely got hurt.

Comment

he wouldn't get knockdown as much as he has recently if he'd stop all that other bull****.he's too talented.

Comment

When I saw Ramirez land some right hands, I could tell Gamboa felt the punches. The elbow shot definitely hurt him because he was wobbly from it, then he gets sparked with a left hook. He fought a bt different tonight too, he was settled down in the beginning and not throwing in flurries like he usually does in the beginning. When he got knock down though he resorted back to his arrogant style keeping his hands down completely. I hope he can still make some adjustments, but I can see him getting knockdown again or maybe even KO'd. Hopefully not though he is super talented.

Comment

Gamboa was visibly hurt twice in the fight. The first was the elbow. Then he was stunned by a punch at the last exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    Gamboa was hurt by that elbow, his legs did do a wobble but he came back really well.
                    i think there was a left hook a few seconds before that. his legs didn't really buckle, but he did that quick kind of double-bounce thing, then leaned forward to try to grab and got hit with the elbow.

he was hurt. he's obviously in great shape because his recovery time was tremendous.

bad count at the end of the fight, though it probably would have ended shortly after.

Comment

Working...
                    X