Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Win Carl Froch or Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see this fight going the distance but an not sure who the winner is. Abraham has more one shot power but Froch is heavy handed and could get Abraham going if he lands a salvo.

Comment

Originally posted by Souroush1 View Post
      Simple question who will win, Carl Froch or Arthur Abraham?
      I have no clue on this one it should be such a great fight

Comment

Carl Froch by decision IMO. He got the height and reach advantage and he has a higher punch output, Abraham doesn't throw enough punches and he is shorter. Carl Froch can keep Abraham on the outside and outwork him.

Comment

Originally posted by Souroush1 View Post
          Simple question who will win, Carl Froch or Arthur Abraham?
          I think froch wil win an all out slug fest..... but nothin would make happier than seeing froch get ktfo!

Comment

this thread isnt about *****s or *******s.. wtf is wrong with you boy?

its a tough fight to call, froch is probably more versatile because he can fight rangey and play keepaway like dirrell did but at the same time is also a great brawler so wont panic when hes cornered. Abraham WILL get hit.

however abraham is a flash KO artist and froch may be forced to fight out of his usual comfort zone (which is leaving his hands low and forward)

i actually envision it as being something of an ugly fight, but a good fight anyway. Just close your eyes and imagine froch's arms-out parrying stance + abraham stepping in throwing tight hooks, headhunting. A lot of awkward angles

My winner: Abraham - one of frochs most annoying flaws to me is his tendency to post his left hand and load up his right hand when hes already at close range. Most of his opponents have just gotten hit or clinched in that situation but Abraham loves to explode with his compact power at that range. But since I think froch will be landing more punches, and i dont know how easily froch is dropped, it may come down to whether the judges are the kind who look at quantity or the kind who look at damage.

Comment

Arthur Abraham, Stoppage.

Comment

Abraham has faced no heavy hitters in the SM division yet, can he take a good punch?

Froch will stop him late.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Miller View Post
                  Abraham has faced no heavy hitters in the SM division yet, can he take a good punch?

Froch will stop him late.
                  Miranda broke Abraham's jaw in he continued and won the fight. He can take a punch.

Comment

Working...
                  X