No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Real Stops Della Rossa in Seven For Vacant EBU Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Real Stops Della Rossa in Seven For Vacant EBU Crown

Paladifiore, Ostia Lido, Roma, Lazio, Italy - Late replacement Isaac Real (10-0-1, 5KOs) scored a seventh round stoppage over Emanuele Della Rossa (33-2, 9KOs) to capture the vacant EBU junior middleweight championship. Della Rossa was scheduled to face Sergey Rabchenko, who was unable to entre the country due to a visa issue.

[Click Here To Read More]

EMANUELE was ready to fight a beast like RABCHENKO and then he lose with a man that took the fight only 4 days previously....NO,THIS COULDN'T/HADN'T HAPPEN DAMN,congrats to the spanish but it's ridicolous DELLA ROSA didn't bring the belt at home,the second round watch EMANUELE go down three times to score a kd also in his favor during the fight;he accepted a war with a man that wasn't ready to a 12 rounds because the short notice IMO;ridicolous!!! RABCHENKO would have destroyed him,i have to say this at this point. I'm so disappointed!!! "RUSPA" is a tough guy but damn.......

Comment

It shows because in boxing is important to accept this kind of opportunities when you are not a protected of a big promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachmanager View Post
        It shows because in boxing is important to accept this kind of opportunities when you are not a protected of a big promoter.
        Yes it true,now the spanish is European Champion and his victory is legit,DELLA ROSA is high ranked.

Comment

Very good fight, the second round was probably the round of the year so far

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
            EMANUELE was ready to fight a beast like RABCHENKO and then he lose with a man that took the fight only 4 days previously....NO,THIS COULDN'T/HADN'T HAPPEN DAMN,congrats to the spanish but it's ridicolous DELLA ROSA didn't bring the belt at home,the second round watch EMANUELE go down three times to score a kd also in his favor during the fight;he accepted a war with a man that wasn't ready to a 12 rounds because the short notice IMO;ridicolous!!! RABCHENKO would have destroyed him,i have to say this at this point. I'm so disappointed!!! "RUSPA" is a tough guy but damn.......
            Real was well prepared, he was schedule to fight for the national title than he took the much bigger opportunity with continental title

Comment

Would be so nice to find a download link to this fight...

Comment

Working...
              X