Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Donaire ranked higher than Ward still P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Donaire ranked higher than Ward still P4P?

I feel like Ward should be number 3 or 4 on the P4P list. I mean, even if it's opinions, Ward just won the super 6 and knocked out Chad Dawson. I don't think the Montiel victory tops that.

becuase he just beat a weightdrained fighter..he deserves to stay in his current spot

Comment

Ward should be #2-3 P4P in my book.

Comment

He should definitely be above Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          I feel like Ward should be number 3 or 4 on the P4P list. I mean, even if it's opinions, Ward just won the super 6 and knocked out Chad Dawson. I don't think the Montiel victory tops that.
          Donaire is somewhat overrated. Froch's victory over Bute, and his one clear loss being to Ward says a lot about Cobra's resume.

Comment

NO ONE should be ranked higher than ward
            hes the best end of story

Comment

fanboys dont like other boxers being "ranked subjectively" on a "mythical list" than their favorite boxers

Comment

I'm a big Donaire fan and supporter, but no way would I rank him over Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  fanboys dont like other boxers being "ranked subjectively" on a "mythical list" than their favorite boxers
                  It's fair to ask:

What is a better win:

Floyd moving UP to beat Miguel Cotto. Or SOG having Chad Dawson move DOWN to beat him?

It's a matter of preferences. But overall, Ward has done much more than Mayweather over the past 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    It's fair to ask:

What is a better win:

Floyd moving UP to beat Miguel Cotto. Or SOG having Chad Dawson move DOWN to beat him?

It's a matter of preferences. But overall, Ward has done much more than Mayweather over the past 2-3 years.
                    Floyd is clearly a better boxer than Ward, both athletically superior and skills wise better.

to even say Ward should be the P4P king is nothing more than the result of today's culture which has a bunch of people on the internet with very short memories.

I agree Ward blows everyone out of the water, but you cant blame these guys when there simply hasnt been the same level of talent available in their divisions

Comment

Working...
                    X