Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks less of GGG after Cottos performance tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    the fight was a joke. Geale was a zombie Kellerman could of KO'd him tonight.

Anyway, I don't think less of Golovkin. I think less of Geale and his dumb corner.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    He's not that special. But probably still beats cotto on weight alone. Ward owns his soul tho
    345-5, 33-0 tends to indicate otherwise. It's not the weight that beats Cotto it's the punching power combined with the accuracy.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 06-07-2015, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
      Kovalev owns Ward soul tho.
      WELL SAID hahaha. I'm tired of these "GGG should face Ward" A55holes

Comment

Cotto actually has defense, GGG, well not so much...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          How so? Cotto boxed Geales ears off before KOing him. I understand GGGs a different kinda boxer but c'mon, Geale actually landed on GGG, cotto took no punishment at all...
          Bro, they are hell bent on never giving Cotto ANY credit. Don't waste your breath.

Comment

"Golovkin is a monster because of the way he's taking out opponents" doesn't ring as true. GGG is still a beast, but I agree with -Kev- that it showed how weak MW is when a 154 pound is just as monstrous taking out MWs.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-07-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Why would you? I've never understood this train of thought.

Comment

sorry, but the CW (3 lbs is blatant) is a necessary footnote.

both looked good though

Comment

I don't think less of Golovkin but I do admit that Cotto isn't shot. He just needed the opportunity to rebuild physically and mentally. Cotto did handle Geale much easier than Golovkin did, which is something I did not expect. I didn't used to think that Cotto stood a shot against Genady but after their last two fights, I'm inclined to think that Cotto is the superior fighter at the moment.

Comment

Cotto fought very well. He was sharp offensively and defensively. The size difference between the two was very noticable too.

He treated Geale like Delvin Rodriguez.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      "Golovkin is a monster because of the way he's taking out opponents so quickly" doesn't ring as true now. GGG is still a beast, but I agree with Kev that it showed how weak MW is when a 154 did as good of a job as a GGG.
                      jr MW must be trash since Mayweather completely dominated the best fighter in that division, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X