No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo talks Canelo, and down for a rematch with James Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfredo Angulo talks Canelo, and down for a rematch with James Kirkland

i really don't think kirkland will fight again............the guy is out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      i really don't think kirkland will fight again............the guy is out of it.
      Like ever again? nah, kirkland is a fighter. It's just that someone got up in his head.

Comment

epic beard for an epic beard.

Comment

Cool Cool... I also want to see him rematch Kirkland and fight Canelo in the future

Comment

Him and Canelo would be foty

Comment

plz make angulo vs canelo

Comment

He has class. He said he would like to fight Canelo and Kirkland but he did not trash them or say he would beat them. Everybody knows Angulo comes to fight and hits hard with both hands. I think he might win a rematch with Kirkland. In this era of over the top, bragging, trash talking boxers I like guys like Angulo and Canelo that speak respectfully about other boxers.

Comment

After watching the video again he never actually said he wanted to fight Canelo but of course he wants that fight because Canelo has a tittle and fighting him is a big payday. Angulo is fearless and has never been in a bad fight that I know of. He fight hard and he fights clean and he is good for boxing. Thanks for the video.

Comment

It's weird that he is going to use Virgil Hunter as his trainer. It seems like a strange partnership for him style-wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X