Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was going through your head when you heard the Decision of Pacquiao vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a mixture of satisfaction and laughter.............pacquiao got what he deserved for robbing marquez 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
      I watched the fight with a friend and took a shower when the fight finished before the descision was made. I did not bother wait for the anouncement as I knew Manny had won. When I finished the shower my friend said "guess who won". I said I know who won Manny I don't need to guess. She told me the result and I thought she was playing games. I did not believe her until I saw the result with my own eyes.
      exactly, I watched it with my nephew, and he was on the way out of the room to to the restroom when he heard the decision, he came back out and was looking like he seen a ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Escobar View Post
        it was a mixture of satisfaction and laughter.............pacquiao got what he deserved for robbing marquez 3 times
        Yeah because Pacquiao was in any way shape or form responsible for what the judges saw. You simpletons amuse me. I'm a real Marquez fan, not some Floyd sniffer like you, and I saw Marquez winning the 3rd and possibly 2nd fight, but that doesn't somehow make me want Pac to get robbed.

Comment

Yea, I was cheering for Bradley, I was telling everyone "I told you so, I told you so"

Comment

Felt the same way

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              Yeah because Pacquiao was in any way shape or form responsible for what the judges saw. You simpletons amuse me. I'm a real Marquez fan, not some Floyd sniffer like you, and I saw Marquez winning the 3rd and possibly 2nd fight, but that doesn't somehow make me want Pac to get robbed.
              A real Marquez fan hates floyd and pac

floyd for beating him and the weight fiasco and his fans

pac for the gift decisions he got and his fans

Comment

I was only happy i wanted people to finally move on from the May vs Pac saga...sadly it didn't work.

People still demand it, because they feel that Pacquiao wasn't cleanly beat.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                  A real Marquez fan hates floyd and pac

floyd for beating him and the weight fiasco and his fans

pac for the gift decisions he got and his fans
                  That's some pathetic ass logic you got going there.

Comment

I laughed and thought that Bob Arum still has major connects

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      I kinda remember looking at Pacquiao, he didn't seem to be happy at all after the fight, he seemed to be kinda down or sad. But if you notice Bradley the entire time before the score cards were read, he was HAPPY, up on his teams shoulders and everything.
                      I noticed that as well..Bradley knew he won, but live I won't lie I was disgusted with the commentary...Then I was like what did I hear that correctly??

Comment

Working...
                      X