Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella: "Berto-Ortiz is gonna happen...either January 28th or February 11th"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Dibella: "Berto-Ortiz is gonna happen...either January 28th or February 11th"

By David Kassel | November 23, 2011

"Berto-Ortiz is gonna happen. Berto's next fight is going to be against Ortiz either January 28th or Feb 11th," stated Andre Berto's promoter, Lou DiBella, who confirmed a previous report that a rematch between the two former welterweight champions will indeed take place in the early part of 2012. Although no venue for the rematch has been set, Dibella says an announcement is coming shortly.
    read more http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11245.html

Comment

Glad they're moving in the right direction.....

Comment

Nice, but it's going to be a let down. Kinda like how JMM vs Diaz II didn't come anywhere near as good as the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Nice, but it's going to be a let down. Kinda like how JMM vs Diaz II didn't come anywhere near as good as the first one.
          Agreed. I expect a uglier fight that resembles more of the late stages of the first fight.

Plenty of holding.

Comment

Great fight to start out the beginning of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Great fight to start out the beginning of the year.
              "Tis the season to be KTFO"

Comment

whats going to happen to Berto career if he takes another loss to Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Agreed. I expect a uglier fight that resembles more of the late stages of the first fight.

Plenty of holding.
                  from berto...

Comment

Thats whats up!!!!!! If it goes down on the 28th, Imma miss it. But if it goes down on the 11th, I will be at the crib, with a ice cold glass of Crown in my right hand, a nicely lit black in the other hand, and the most beautifulest woman in the world on my lap. Great fight. Hope I dont miss it. And I hope it is better than the 1st one(Which was a damn good fight in itself).

Comment

Working...
                    X