So I am back to writing students papers for $$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
    So you're still a prospect.

You think you got the skill to go to HBO ppv headliner level?

Or are you more of a shobox staple?
    I am ready to step up for a 10 pager against some decent comp on an undercard, but my management is trying to pad my record make me a local draw still.......I have over 30 wins and ever left home.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Well, I have to talk with my promoter 1st before we can do anything.

I want a 50/50 deal and for your writing samples to be compared against another notable writers before I would even consider the challenge.
      so you are basically saying that you are a sucka. promoter? come on dawg thats some punk ****...

i promote myself...all my revenue goes to me. WANGLER JR PROMOTIONS BABY...We coming for ya

I typed the most words, and I am unbeaten.

You type your most words with me..you are a prospect and i am the p4p king

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post
        so you are basically saying that you are a sucka. promoter? come on dawg thats some punk ****...

i promote myself...all my revenue goes to me. WANGLER JR PROMOTIONS BABY...We coming for ya

Your post count/join date ratio is pretty goddamn impressive if I do say so myself.

But I will smash all word records by the time the year is over.

It took that cowardly money lending jew Derranged 5 years to reach 20k posts.

I'll do it in less than one.

20k posts by July or bust.

Can't no man test.

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post

You are just a sloppy volume writer then, step your game up jr.

Its about quality of content not just merely size, you have to convey legitimate thoughts here and not just swamp your reader with activity.

Comment

I am ready to step up for a 10 pager against some decent comp on an undercard, but my management is trying to pad my record make me a local draw still.......I have over 30 wins and ever left home.
            In all seriousness though, did you really do this or are you making a clever thread?

I need you to take me under your wing and show me the ropes.

I think I'm easily 100$ a page quality championship level material.

Should I hit up craigslist or go to the local colleges?

I'll be the literary Juan Manuel Marquez to your Nacho Beristain.

Comment

The things is, the ref found out Spray was using thesaurus wraps.

Comment

You are just a sloppy volume writer then, step your game up jr.

Its about quality of content not just merely size, you have to convey legitimate thoughts here and not just swamp your reader with activity.
                Quality over quality.

Got it.

Now what about style vs. substance.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  The things is, the ref found out Spray was using thesaurus wraps.
                  Those aren't illegal.

Besides, maybe he didn't know...

Comment

Those aren't illegal.

Besides, maybe he didn't know...
                    They're not illegal, but it just shows he should have studied harder. His vocabulary stamina isn't up to par with the champs yet.

Comment

In all seriousness though, did you really do this or are you making a clever thread?

I need you to take me under your wing and show me the ropes.

I think I'm easily 100$ a page quality championship level material.

Should I hit up craigslist or go to the local colleges?

I'll be the literary Juan Manuel Marquez to your Nacho Beristain.

I do this from time to time, and $100 is rare but when deadlines are due ppl are willing to pay more and they should if they want quality **** done and fast.

I could have had $100 before for another 1 but this dyke wanted it done the next day, title page, work cited, and everything. For me to have done that from scratch the same day would have taken like at least 9-12 hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X