No announcement yet.

To my Cowardly Friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my Cowardly Friend

So Venom1 you put me on ignore because your a coward and even after you started a thread saying how come we cant agree to disagree or whatever saying we all have opinions why do people take it so far and jump on someone if they dont agree with it. Well heres my answer to that.

I saw what you said about not trying to start a war with people here and I understood that but when you call everyone who chooses to be part of what they believe in women and children killers like it's what we chose to do when we enlisted you started a war with people right there and especially me. I didnt go in wanting to go kill women and children or rape young girls but it happens there are always bad seeds in the military and in life it's like being a red headed step child your never really taken seriously you know.

I enlisted so I could pay for my college education because I grew up poor and didnt have money, I never would have been able to pay for my education, I didnt have many other options where i lived, I did it for honor, I did it for respect,I did it for Integrity and when you get **** on like you did to me and the others who served you start a war in itself right there.

War is hell, bad things happen to good people, Bad things happen to innocent people yes women and children things you and even I could never understand and really never want to attempt to but because there are a few bad seeds doesnt mean the whole batch of seeds is that way.

Comment

Civilian casualties are overrated.. unlike me.

Comment

lol

Neva seen Rocco vex....
        Take this to the Dome Homie pay your entrance fee 2 tha greatest on your way in and your set...

Comment

Working...
        X