No announcement yet.

***The Official*** Is boxing dying? "Thread"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
    Those posts were my favorite too, with their game lingo....

I think he got e-burned by a 10 year old in there somewhere..

I remember playing diablo 2 in 2002.... guess its got some staying power...

Perhaps there's an oregon trail or number munchers forum as well.
    Lmao yeah he got e-burned by a bunch of kids aryt. It was hilarous though, those kids acting like they're all that. Lol. Yeah I remember playing it as a kid as well. Lol and the MMA is swallowing Boxing is a bit comment worthy though.

I want to own that kid and compare PPV buys and seats w astounding prices being filled up w/ big boxing events versus big MMA events.

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
      Lmao yeah he got e-burned by a bunch of kids aryt. It was hilarous though, those kids acting like they're all that. Lol. Yeah I remember playing it as a kid as well. Lol and the MMA is swallowing Boxing is a bit comment worthy though.

I want to own that kid and compare PPV buys and seats w astounding prices being filled up w/ big boxing events versus big MMA events.
      Practice of on yout L33T Speak or what the **** ever its called.... 'cos if don't know the diablo lingo, they're not going to respect you... lol, they may even call you a n00b

Comment

I don't know what other conclusion to come up with, other then boxing popularity outside are little fight world is not good.

Comment

I don't think it means boxing is dying, i think it means that boxing has developed more of a niche fan base, and amongst those that could be concidered the casual fan, or the occasional viewer, they feel its not as strong as it once was.

Comment

LOL! You got owned spelling "twoards"......lol!!

I gave you green meng. Now your green.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              LOL! You got owned spelling "twoards"......lol!!

I gave you green meng. Now your green.
              I know I did, I quit defending myself in forums I will never be back to though.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
                I know I did, I quit defending myself in forums I will never be back to though.
                You'll never be back to the diablo forum? I think we should all head over there are raise some hooplah...... maximum pwnage

Comment

***Updated***

Comment

Working...
                  X