Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Jackson - John Mugabi , who wins ? Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    I thought Arguello was past his prime when they fought though.
    I don't think he was past during their first fight, but it did take a toll on the rest of his career in my opinion. Alexis fought a great fight that night and looked awesome in his own respect. He was just beaten by a guy who had his number, a great chin and was a whirlwind of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Jackson... Better puncher and more skilled... Mugabi was effective but crude,, I think he gets tagged.. Could look a lot like mugabi's fight with terry norris
      Wasn't that after the hagler fight ?

Comment

Jackson would blast the beast out of the beast!
        Pure natural home run hitting puncher..

His problem, like most fighters... They focus on trying to improve strengths... And don't focus on weaknesses!!

But don't we all.. In our daily lives... Limit ourselves to our strengths!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Wasn't that after the hagler fight ?
          yes,, Mugabi lost a 154 belt to terry norris in 1990, and kinda catapulted norris' profile and landed him a leonard fight..

But still,,, mugabi that fought hagler would have been cannon fodder for jackson.. styles make match ups and i don't think hagler was ever the same after eating those hearns shots.. Had it been hagler 81 vs mugabi, hagler would have crushed him with ease..
          Mugabi a really solid fighter, but crude, and that crudeness always showed up vs higher caliber fighters

Comment

Working...
          X