No announcement yet.

[Video] Donaire-Rigondeaux teaser!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Donaire-Rigondeaux teaser!!!

I'm so ****in pumped for this fight. Not often you see two of the best in a division fight each other and here we have two ****in ninjas about to scrap. The speed and skill that's going to be displayed in this fight is going to be insane.

Here's another one from that AdamekFightPL guy on YouTube

He makes great promos. I'd recommend a look through his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdamekFightPL

Comment

good fight promos, pumped for this fight

Comment

I like the second one better, love Creedence Clearwater revival.

I am amped for this fight

Comment

i wonder how donaire will handle those devastating body shots

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
            i wonder how donaire will handle those devastating body shots
            maybe with a left hook to Rigos chin when Rigo shoots low.

Comment

Is donaire just one of those person where he can never get that muscular ripped look? Or does he just not focus on that? I like donaire but dude just doesn't look intimidated at all. I know skills win u fights but damm donaire add some muscles will ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Is donaire just one of those person where he can never get that muscular ripped look? Or does he just not focus on that? I like donaire but dude just doesn't look intimidated at all. I know skills win u fights but damm donaire add some muscles will ya!
                Yeah, he has horrible genetics. The guy trains hard he does a lot of plyos takes whey protein shakes 2 times a day and other sports supps yet his body never changes. He just can't build those ripped full muscle bellies like others.

No muscle tone or definition sorta like Brandon Rios and Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  He's just got that skinny build. Struggles big time to put on weight. Wouldn't have been a problem with Conte back in the good old days.

One of the best things about this fight is the fact that not only are you looking at two elite level boxers, you're looking at two guys who can really bang as well. It's gonna be beautiful man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Here's another one from that AdamekFightPL guy on YouTube

He makes great promos. I'd recommend a look through his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdamekFightPL
                    That was a very well made video, not sure if the song was a perfect fit, but I enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X