No announcement yet.

Floyd got rocked hard by a 40 year old man with no stamina, how does he think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
    he can survive against Pacquiao would do the same thing to Floyd.... but for all 12 rounds at full stamina?

just saying.
    Because Mosley is faster than Pacquiao, and punches wider, and will be more open to get countered the **** out of, and actually, Shane's 38, and reason being for the no stamina, was because Floyd made him miss so damn much, and move, and he even said himself he was tightening up and going for the knockout, which drains even more energy... Now think about Pacquiao, a guy who's clearly all offense and shoots to kill every fight, going for a huge knockout... This guy's going to be worn out by round 6 or 7 if he fights mayweather like he did Clottey, because unlike Clottey, Mayweather moves and blocks, not just the latter of the two. Mayweather wins with ease, and maybe even gets the knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1926 View Post
      I agree....I too am a fellow Filipino who is a huge Floyd fan, well before Manny burst onto the scene. I am also embarrassed by all of the nonsense these noob boxing fans (*******s) have been saying about Floyd. Their ignorance and lack of boxing knowledge and is one of the reasons I am find it hard to root for Manny even though he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I am a boxing fan first, regardless of where the fighter is from. If Floyd's destruction of Shane Mosley doesn't earn the *******s respect, then they are hopeless and should never be allowed to comment on anything related to boxing. It's disgusting to hear all of the excuses already saying that Shane was old, or that Manny would have finished Floyd in the 2nd round cause he hits harder......but these are the same people who were saying that Shane was the hardest puncher at 147 (not including Margacheato with the plaster wraps). Ok.....thanks for letting me vent! LOL!
      lol i was actually a ******* since the ledwaba fight.
      but the more i got into boxing, the more i saw pacquiao as someone who wasn't (and still isn't) too special.

and i know what you mean. it saddens me as to how they can't just give the guy any credit. it's like they want him to fight the klitschko brothers before giving him his just due

whatever though, it's their opinion and they are entitled to it.
      regardless their opinion being plain ******ed at times lol

Comment

I thought mosley must have hurt his hand in the second round because he kind of stopped throwing it.

Regardless though he wasnt winning that fight and that right hand would have probably put Pac-Man to sleep.

Comment

Lol Mayweather was rocked by a 38 year old Mosley.

Comment

Mosley did rock him though. Woooo boy. Mosley should have let it all go there.

What was Floyd thinking Mosley was gonna do with that over hand right? Jab to the body then a jab or left hook? Was he trying to roll it, but was anticipating a straight right hand and not that looping overhand right?

Comment

A 22 year old Canelo would finish the job. Guerrero would turn him into a Chinese Berto. Can't wait.

Comment

Floyd got rocked by a 38 year old coming off one of his greatest wins and who was ducked by Pac because he was too good. bwhahahah......Pacturds have no feet to stand on. Every Pacturded argument has backfired

Comment

Working...
                X