Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reflections on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your reflections on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I've always thought it's one of the great atrocities of human history, that. It seems so inhumane somehow, just indiscriminately killing over 200,000 civilians, including children.

There's a sense of vague humanity in a Jap flying a plane and starting up ****, up close. But for a plane to fly way overhead and drop **** like that is wicked IMO.

Sure, Pearl Habo(u)r wasn't a nice thing, but this was taking it to a whole new level. It's like if someone came up to you and said they'd met your girlfriend and gave her a peck on the cheek to be friendly, and it made you jealous. So you turned round and said "that's nothing. I got your girlfriend, cut her arms and legs off and kept her in a box for three months. While in there I ****ed her in ten holes... her vag, her rear pie hole, her gob, each severed limb, her nose and her ears.
    Last edited by ; 11-09-2012, 04:05 PM.

"Then for after I got a cripple with no arms to enter her - she wasn't being fisted, she was being stumped - and got a hundred people to shit and piss in her mouth, before punching her in the stomach until she puked, then making her swallow that piss, shit and puke hybrid. I got her pregnant, made her have an abortion with a coathanger, and put the fetus in your breakfast when you weren't looking. Then for afters I got a horse to rape your mother before stabbing her in the face, and I got your girlfriend's head, cut that off, then kidnapped Miley "**** whore" Cyrus and cut her head off, and switched them round. Your girlfriend is quite fit now, she's walking around with Miley Cyrus's body. Meanwhile, your girlfriend's dismembered corpse is covered in piss, **** and puke and has Miley Cyrus's face on it. I'll fuck that some more, fuck you."

Comment

Scratch our car.

We'll tactically blow up your entire house.

Boom.

Next time, watch how closely you park next to us.

Comment

There may have been a better way to do it, like drop the bomb on an island with little to not people at all.

But had we not dropped the bombs, we would have been forced to invade Japan to end the war. Estimates at the time said close to 1 million US troops could have been killed invading Japan. Plus, we dropped the first bomb and killed thousands of people, but they still didn't surrender.........dumb move on their part to be perfectly honest.

But we should have dropped the bomb on an island with little to no people first, and then had they not surrendered, it's fair game then.

But you have to think what the President was thinking at the time. We could invade Japan and lose hundreds of thousands, close a 1 million, US troops. Or we could drop the bomb on Japan and end the war now.

So they can have bad feelings towards the US, but their own dumb ass government didn't surrender after the first bomb. That wasn't our fault. Do you think the US government is really going to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of US troops, in a war that already cost thousands of US lives, when we could have dropped a bomb on them and ended the war??? What would you have done in the Presidents position??? Invaded Japan, taken more than a few years to win and end the war, and sacrifice hundreds of thousands of the US lives. F**k that...

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 11-09-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^You just said the same thing 4 times in a row.

Comment

Drop a nuke or face a prolonged invasion with hundreds of thousands of casualties.

I think the decision to drop the bomb over Hiroshima was the right call. The second over Nagasaki was questionable. Truman should have waited longer before doing it IMO.

Comment

Overshadows the Tokyo firebombing

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Drop a nuke or face a prolonged invasion with hundreds of thousands of casualties.

I think the decision to drop the bomb over Hiroshima was the right call. The second over Nagasaki was questionable. Truman should have waited longer before doing it IMO.
                They had due time to surrender though, they didn't. That was a dumb move.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  What I wanna know is.... does he think we should have bombed an unmanned island first?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Whatever.....I was typing as if I was speaking I guess. Oh well.....who cares???

Comment

Working...
                    X