• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    I agree with the title.....
    same here, bro

Comment

Floyd is fighting guerro in may, and Canelo is fighting Angulo. Tbh that's the wrong opponents for both to get each other ready for a later meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
        Floyd is fighting guerro in may, and Canelo is fighting Angulo. Tbh that's the wrong opponents for both to get each other ready for a later meeting.
        I can imagine this site crashing as Angulo lands a bomb on ginger & the red head does a Pacman.

Josesito landed on ginger
        100 YO Mosley landed a few
        espn Cintron did,
        Reality tv star Gomez too.

Another thing people don't seem to realize is that ginger is not "that" big. He's about Cotto's build. Angulo is every bit of 5-10 & throws very short powerful punches. He's a full fledged jr middleweight & hits harder than any jr welterweight or any shot old man. When ginger gets hit from a real jr middlweight with Angulo's type of power, people shouldn't be surprised when his chin shatters.

Comment

I think Floyd beats Canelo but has a harder time with Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I can imagine this site crashing as Angulo lands a bomb on ginger & the red head does a Pacman.

Josesito landed on ginger
            100 YO Mosley landed a few
            espn Cintron did,
            Reality tv star Gomez too.

Another thing people don't seem to realize is that ginger is not "that" big. He's about Cotto's build. Angulo is every bit of 5-10 & throws very short powerful punches. He's a full fledged jr middleweight & hits harder than any jr welterweight or any shot old man. When ginger gets hit from a real jr middlweight with Angulo's type of power, people shouldn't be surprised when his chin shatters.

Lol I like ur names u have for fighters espn control lamo, and you are 100% correct Canelo smaller than people think, the time I saw him I was most shocked at his size, how ever I'm shocked to see other fighters sizes as well they look bigger in tv. But none the less Canelo is a compact guy .

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
              My ideal scenario would be Floyd-Guerrero in May then Floyd-Alvarez later in the year. Martinez-Murray in April then Martinez-Chavez II in September. Then both Martinez and Floyd could take another fight in early-to-mid 2014 and fight later in the year or just in the first half of 2014. It would be cool if it was the last fight for both.
              ^^^^ I'm down with this idea, especially if Alvarez fights either Trout or Kirkland in May. It's better to have that potential Floyd-Canelo fight in September than in May to give it enough hype and at least Canelo would be coming off a tough fight for once...

Comment

angulo? seriously?

not happy with it but it will satisfy all the "blood and gut" groupies. canelo needs to hurry up and fulfill his vow to avenge his brother. stop being a girl and fight trout already

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  hard core boxing fans also know that martinez is too damn big and floyd would never fight him!!!!!!!!!!
                  But the fighter who is the same size as Martinez and 15 years younger isn't? Maybe, Canelo and Floyd never will fight, but it does look like it is being seriously considered.

Martinez, unlike Canelo, has also offered a catch weight below 154.

There will always be haters of whom Floyd chooses to fight, but the same goes for pretty much every top fighter including Martinez. Floyd himself is old, so I don't see how someone could seriously question him if he fought Martinez whom as of yet has shown no signs of decline.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                    angulo? seriously?

not happy with it but it will satisfy all the "blood and gut" groupies. canelo needs to hurry up and fulfill his vow to avenge his brother. stop being a girl and fight trout already
                    At least he is a solid JMW.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                      At least he is a solid JMW.
                      but he's a severely limited one when they're much better competition available

Comment

Working...
                      X