• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazeem joins Martinez team to watch Chavez wrap his hands

hah, wtf. That's what it says.
    http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/etic...uipo-maravilla

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I dont think there's anyone better to watch wraps.. but he sure cant see what Jr is taking..(Diuretics)

Comment

lol what a clown. Martinez own trainer cant tell if wraps are loaded? is it that hard? Is Nazeem hurting for money that bad? How much are they paying him for his wrap watching talents?

"Hey Nazeem, we'll pay you $50 bucks to watch Chavez get his hands wrapped"

"fasho"

Comment

Ugh, I wonder if this guy is seen as a Tom by others... Super detective Nazeem.

Is Sergio's trainer too stupid to identify if something is wrong with the wrapping process?

Comment

Originally posted by subtle View Post
          Ugh, I wonder if this guy is seen as a Tom by others... Super detective Nazeem.

Is Sergio's trainer too stupid to identify if something is wrong with the wrapping process?
          They're just fucking with Chavez.

Comment

I remember Cotto did the same thing in the Margarit orematch.

Mind games for sure.

Comment

lol nice bro naz always gets these gigs now

Comment

lol Nazim gonna soon be appearing with Watson twins battling for dat camera time.

Yo Dawg put the camera on me im about to say some made up proverb that only Teddy Atlas will understand

Comment

I think this is a smart move by the Martinez camp and adds more fuel to the fire.

I gotta feeling that Jr. is going to get a real beat down come Saturday night.

Comment

I would muchrather get a Dr to check his blood. Boy on something

Comment

Working...
                    X