No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Stops Marquez Sooner Than You Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Stops Marquez Sooner Than You Think

Alex Ariza, the strength and conditioning coach of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, is predicting an early knockout on November 12th, when the Filipino superstar faces Juan Manuel Marquez in a trilogy bout at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Ariza is not paying attention to the outcomes of their first two meetings - a twelve round draw in 2004 and a close split decision win for Pacquiao in 2008. Ariza says Pacquiao is now bigger, faster, more technical, and stronger.

[Click Here To Read More]

marquez is going to be beaten up bad.. i got manny by knockout for sure in this one ..

Comment

Translation: Manny drank a lot more of my "special" shakes for this fight.

Comment

For a strength and conditioning coach the dude sure does talk alot.

Comment

So it will be sooner than the 6 rounds Roach predicted?

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
            For a strength and conditioning coach the dude sure does talk alot.
            This...........

Comment

heres a question, what would happen in the boxing world or sporting world as a whole if ariza was feeding pacman with the s.h.i.t?
              what would happen?
              who would be blaming who?
              ariza would fall for sure but, would freddie deny?
              would pacman deny?
              what about the wins hes clocked up since the diaz fight?
              pacman or freddie may not need floyd mayweather but one thing they do need more than a win or an induction into the hall of fame or anything else is
              to prove beyond doubt that he is clean.
              there is doubt and the water is muddy.
              but, freddie roach will continue to say "**** mayweather" or "he doesnt run boxing" or "we will fight by the current ruling system".
              hmmm, these rules like many others for various different proffesions or sports are merely obstacles which in this modern day are easily in some cases past without suspicion or question.
              the only athlete i can think of in this modern day that i genuinely believe had
              a very special ability is basketball legend the great michael jordan.
              i mean, there isnt a drug that can make a man fly is there?

Comment

"manny pack"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Translation: Manny drank a lot more of my "special" shakes for this fight.
                  Exactly lol

This is so dumb on their behalf..why would you discredit every fighter pacroidquio is facing..it's bad enough that he's fighting jmm at catch weight now his whole team is bragging about how easy this fight is gonna be...WE KNOW HOW EASY IT'S GONNA BE FOR PAC AT CATCH WEIGHT DON'T NEED TO TELL US.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Alex Ariza, the strength and conditioning coach of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, is predicting an early knockout on November 12th, when the Filipino superstar faces Juan Manuel Marquez in a trilogy bout at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Ariza is not paying attention to the outcomes of their first two meetings - a twelve round draw in 2004 and a close split decision win for Pacquiao in 2008. Ariza says Pacquiao is now bigger, faster, more technical, and stronger.

[Click Here To Read More]

erm no. Pretty much everyone agrees he's going to get destroyed inside of 6 rounds.......

Comment

Working...
                    X