Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Reasons a Possible Mayweather vs Pacquiao Fight Will Never Live Up to the Hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because most ppl want to see mayweather get kod or lose but its not happening lets be real. Mayweathers defense frustrates his opponents aswell as casual fans

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      Because most ppl want to see mayweather get kod or lose but its not happening lets be real. Mayweathers defense frustrates his opponents aswell as casual fans
      This right here.

As a Mayweather Jr fan, the fight will be bloody brilliant. I'm gonna enjoy seeing Pac get pummelled from pillar to post for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
        This fight will not live up to the hype, and contrary to popular belief that delaying the fight will build up interest, it is the opposite and im losing interest in it. It should have happened ages ago, when people wanted it.

I want KHan and Floyd now and if floyd can beat khan, i then want Sergio and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
          i think if they had already fought this is how it woulda gone down

1999 floyd wins by KO
          2000 floyd wins by ko
          2001 floyd wins by ko
          2002 floyd wins by TKO in the later rounds
          2003 floyd wins by TKO
          2004 floyd wins by UD
          2005 floyd wins by UD
          2006 manny wins by SD
          2007 manny wins by TKO
          2008 manny wins by ko
          2009 manny wins by ko
          2010 manny wins by ko
          2011 manny wins by tko
          2012 ???

So while one fighter has been eating punches most of his career, and the other fighter rarely gets touched, the fighter thats been eating punches is going to last longer? I mean, scientifically, it doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Floyd will put on a boxing clinic. Everybody in Pacland knows it. Fight would've been signed, sealed, and delivered if it weren't for the myriad excuses put out by Team Pacquiao. Almost 3 years and the Pacman still hasn't decided whether to take the test or not.
            Almost 3 years? What the hell are you talking about? Again, people on this site have terrible grasps of how much time has passed since something happened. Wow, 3 years? What an idiot.

Comment

I don't think it will live up to the hype because I don't think the fight will be that competitive.

Comment

keep them coming guys.

Comment

lol theyre both not in their prime now? what did they age to 45 overnight? i mean they may not be 100% prime but theyre going to be PRETTY DAM CLOSE TO IT!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I don't think it will live up to the hype because I don't think the fight will be that competitive.
                    whats your prediction ?

Comment

this is a pull counter

and this is how you rape the pull counter

this is what to expect

Comment

Working...
                      X