Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    april 2015

another pu$$y ass alt

man you up you b*tch and use your real account, it's just a f**king message board

Nobody is going to beat your ass like they do in real life, dude. They can't swing on you through a computer screen.
    It's larry pathetic a$$ the guy is b!t!ch made to the core

Comment

• excuses 6 to 10:

6) you just a hater
      7) you gon' tune in may 2 doe
      8) you a feminist
      9) why don't they treat us fair?
      10) No evidence doe

To all the geniuses saying there is no evidence. There was a medical examination showing that Harris had a concussion and bruises on the back of her head. The reason floyd hits women on the back of their head is because bruises are harder to see due their hair. Pictures are not the only form of evidence. That story was corroborated by two of his children.

Dose don't count doe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
        I'll take your word for it that you've never done anything ****ed up in life lol, whatever helps you sleep. I just usually see women being the ones pointing the finger at someone else and judging from a far. That's not something I see from dudes, then again, it's a new era.
        Im not pointing the finger at Floyd I don't give a **** what he does. he's probably a saint compared to me But he's also proven to be a dangerous person to be around physically and verbally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
          excuses 6 to 10:

6) you just a hater
          8) you a feminist
          10) No evidence doe

To all the geniuses saying there is no evidence. There was a medical examination showing that Harris had a concussion and bruises on the back of her head. The reason floyd hits women on the back of their head is because bruises are harder to see due their hair. Pictures are not the only form of evidence. That story was corroborated by two of his children.

Dose don't count doe!!
          lol these fools who defend him are so weird man, lol they have some weird obession with floyd. They cant for the life of them say he beat her but I dont care lol they try to defend him and claim liek he didnt lmfao. I bet you their like a syndrome named after that type of behavior.
          Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 04-25-2015, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jstill unbiased View Post
            i'll take your word for it that you've never done anything ****ed up in life lol, whatever helps you sleep. I just usually see women being the ones pointing the finger at someone else and judging from a far. That's not something i see from dudes, then again, it's a new era.
            a large portion of the women in the united states including alot of women of my own race are trashy, tacky, and terroristic to life itself yet every one comes to their aid.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              lol these fools who defend him are so weird man, lol they have some weird obession with floyd. They can for the life of them say he beat her but I dont care lol they try to defend him and claim liek he didnt lmfao. I bet you their like a syndrome named after that type of behavior.
              floyd haters are the ones with the obsession brother, they are usually the first ones there and 10/10 its negative no matter what the article is about

Comment

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                excuses 6 to 10:

6) you just a hater
                8) you a feminist
                10) No evidence doe

Dose don't count doe!!
                who u got for may 2nd brother?

Comment

• Not saying he didnt do anything but if hes such a bad guy why did these women stick around so long?. Even if it is true why make a story about it just to make him look bad .

Lol these ppl where actually make it not able for him to get a boxing license and ruin the chances of the fight becuase of his personal life . This has nothing to do with boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    who u got for may 2nd brother?
                    Mayweather UD 8 rounds to 4 in a boring fight. I'm racist doe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                      Not saying he didnt do anything but if hes such a bad guy why did these women stick around so long?. Even if it is true why make a story about it just to make him look bad .

Lol these ppl where actually make it not able for him to get a boxing license and ruin the chances of the fight becuase of his personal life . This has nothing to do with boxing.
                      cause females will be females, have you ever met one?

Comment

Working...
                      X