Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets say Henderson has a 5-rounder cardio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan is going to get the roids beat out of him by JBJ, guaranteed.

Comment

lol hendo is another rampage...jones will pick hendo apart and tko him..come on..only fighter out there left is evans and anderson silva

hendo who lost to jake shields..LOL..no chance in hell..
      Last edited by BALLISTIC; 12-13-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

"IF" is irrelevant might as well say what if Hendo had the quickness of Anderson Silva too.
        As is Hendo has that monster right hand so he has a punchers chance. I could also see him going for a TD and GnP TKO.
        But if it gets past 2 rounds and jones isn't hurt Hendo's a.s.s is grass.
        Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 12-14-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

5 round cardio i think hendo lands easily not to mention Its brings back his sick grecco which has been a nonfactor because It takes to big a toll on him.

Comment

Let's keep it real... No one is gonna beat Jon Jones unless one time he beats him self; becomes lazy, over confident in the ring... That dude is the most unstoppable person to ever grace MMA (since Anderson Silva)

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
              Let's keep it real... No one is gonna beat Jon Jones unless one time he beats him self; becomes lazy, over confident in the ring... That dude is the most unstoppable person to ever grace MMA (since Anderson Silva)
              well said...if silva had jones ground game..that would be insane..

Comment

I think Henderson will test him more than the last two opponents, but it does show the depth isn't really there in MMA at that weight. The rest are a much of a muchness.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  I think Henderson will test him more than the last two opponents, but it does show the depth isn't really there in MMA at that weight. The rest are a much of a muchness.
                  I dont know man Gustafon is somebody to look out for he just oblitered matt hamil. Hes about to obkiterate the janitor. Ever since the davis loss hes become a much more complete fighter. His takedown defense is getting better and hes a lethal versatile striker whos only an inch or 2 shorter then jones so the reach wont be as lopsided as jones fighting hendo, machida or page.

Theirs other promising talents coming up too i think the best thing is let jones take a break til summer until some young stars come up. Te Huna is a physical beast too i swear i was scared to death when he KOd his last opponent. When people talking about somebody veinte able to KO a horse their talking about him. The mans power is absolutely r
                  idiculous. Light Heavyweight has always been the deepest divison even if jon jones makes it look easy Its only the roy jones it anderson silva effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
                    I dont know man Gustafon is somebody to look out for he just oblitered matt hamil. Hes about to obkiterate the janitor. Ever since the davis loss hes become a much more complete fighter. His takedown defense is getting better and hes a lethal versatile striker whos only an inch or 2 shorter then jones so the reach wont be as lopsided as jones fighting hendo, machida or page.

Theirs other promising talents coming up too i think the best thing is let jones take a break til summer until some young stars come up. Te Huna is a physical beast too i swear i was scared to death when he KOd his last opponent. When people talking about somebody veinte able to KO a horse their talking about him. The mans power is absolutely r
                    idiculous. Light Heavyweight has always been the deepest divison even if jon jones makes it look easy Its only the roy jones it anderson silva effect.

These guys are good prospects but they're both giving away 8-9 inches of reach to Jones which is a huge edge. I think a Sonnen or Barnett level ground and pound could possibly do the job but they're both in the wrong division.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      How do you think he fares against Jon Jones. I dont know the outcome but I see Jones biggest test is Hendo.
                      its not just cardio. Its Jones' skills. Hendo's punches are killer, but he doesn't have enough skill or reach to get to Jones. Jones wouldn't let Hendo land.

If Hendo had 5 round cardio, it would be a Decision win for Jones.

Comment

Working...
                      X