P4P Worst HATERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I'm a hater of grown men who use the term "haters"

Absolute faaggotry of the highest order.
    U mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      the PAC haters are tops

half of those clowns use PAC's 'fanbase' as an excuse to hate because deep down inside, there's not really much to hate on as far as the fighter

meanwhile, Floyd is a repugnant human being that people can genuinely hate
      Floyd haters are the worst. I know one, for example, that tried to downplay Pac indiscretions by claiming the hookers he bangs while married are actually hostesses, because god forbid someone actually call manny out for being a john. WHat an honorable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Looks like I struck the nerve of a tea sipping fairy. Go watch a fuckin soccer game, Nigel.
        I wasn't referring directly to you so don't flatter yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I figured since someone brought up "P4P worst fans" that this thread was appropriate.

I don't have any hidden agendas, this is merely an observation of mine.
          Fair enough.

Funnily enough, the fighters that have the worst haters also have the worst fanboys. It's just that most of the haters stem from the ridiculous fanboys.

Just reverse the order and you are good.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 10-31-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Thunderdome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I wasn't referring directly to you so don't flatter yourself
              Na, I'm a garbage human being.

Comment

floyd is not #1. he has a shtload of defenders and lovers alike on nsb and his ppvs sell almost as well as gb says so lets no kid ourselves. rios is despised for his charming personality and for being a top rank/hbo fighter ( these showtime fanboys have really lost it). pac is up there cause even after agreeing to tests people act like he hasnt and use it against him and he's also the only one dimensional fighter not allowed to fight other one dimensional fighters. margarito has too many haters, it's sad and pathetic, just cause Floyd ducked him. Victor Ortiz doesn't have enough haters. he sucks. nor does poopkins, the guy is just awful and tries desperately to make everything black vs everybody else.

Comment

Comment

It always occurred to me that Klitschko haters in general have inferiority complexes going on. They just seem so jealous. It's like talking to some hysterical bitches during their menopause.

Comment

1st two fighters have skill

3rd.....

Comment

Working...
                      X