Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

what would you pick?
    katey perry
    65.64%
    floyd jr vs pac
    34.36%

Id watch the fight cause id bust one seeing Floyd beat Manny like he stole something,that b1tch aint nothing special and i probably wouldnt even get an erection.

Comment

Katty Perry and it's not even close.

fuck Mayweather Pacquiao. Mayweather ruined it when he ducked Pacquiao for 4 straight years

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Id watch the fight cause id bust one seeing Floyd beat Manny like he stole something,that b1tch aint nothing special and i probably wouldnt even get an erection.
        It's ok Larry, we all know you pick Floyd over sex anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          wow you just came out of the closet on a boxing forum....admitting floyd would give you an erection and not Katy Perry....just wow!

Comment

katy perry FTW.

POB
            (PU$$y over BOXING)
            I just don't see the pac floyd fight as lucrative anymore.

NOW..
            If there was a time machine.. then things will get interesting

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              It's ok Larry, we all know you pick Floyd over sex anyway...
              sex aint **** i can get that anytime,how often can you go to a mega fight?
              Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
              wow you just came out of the closet on a boxing forum....admitting floyd would give you an erection and not Katy Perry....just wow!
              out of the closet??lol the b1tch dont do it for me,i'll take boxing over that duck any day

Comment

i mean look at her??she is ugly as hell

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
                  yeah that was a very gay post lmao you'd bust watching men but not get an erection from katy perry... but no judgement

Comment

Originally posted by happyman
                    **** just got real..

Comment

Working...
                    X