No announcement yet.

I am really excited about the pac-marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
    Although not as exciting as before, this fight is a must-see. Not as exciting because Marquez is too much of an underdog here, and I believe this would be a one-sided beating but it is a must-see because it is a closure of an epic trilogy and an spectacular victory for Pacquiao would open the gates again for the Mayweather megafight.
    this posst is a huge contradiction and doesnt make any sense. silly *******s

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
      Although not as exciting as before, this fight is a must-see. Not as exciting because Marquez is too much of an underdog here, and I believe this would be a one-sided beating but it is a must-see because it is a closure of an epic trilogy and an spectacular victory for Pacquiao would open the gates again for the Mayweather megafight.
      although I dont agree with you saying that this fight will not be as exciting as the first two, I agree with you that this is a must see event.

The history of these two fighters alone is already enough for me to watch this fight.

I still remember a documentary about Hagler- Sugar Ray Leonard. When Hagler KOed a boxer, i dont remember the name, Ray Leonard stood up in the crowd and declared I want to fight Hagler.

This fight is going to be that prelude to Mayweather-Pacquiao

Comment

to TS i'm excited too!

anyone that thinks Pac is just going to walk over Marquez, obviously doesn't respect Marquez's skills..

And i'm taking bets that Marquez doesn't get KO'd..

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          this posst is a huge contradiction and doesnt make any sense. silly *******s
          you are one dumb moth#rf#cker. Typical ***** who cant understand basic english.

Comment

I find myself in an interesting position. As any true boxing fan, I want this fight to be competitive...

But If does happen to be a WAR and JMM is able to counter Manny just as easily as before.

For some reason, for me anyway, It would take some polish away from "THE BIG" Fight.

Comment

Working...
            X