No announcement yet.

Regret buying 1080 240H TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Lol, if you can't take the 1080P stay away from the 3D. (why didn't you get a 3d 1080p?)

1080p blurays own bro, get used to it. There's a way to change the TV screen settings incase it looks too real(or too fake) to you, or maybe it's set on the real-time display already?
    **** ya rich h0es............
    Last edited by gcgc; 07-24-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      something looking "too real"

thats what i want

i dont watch i **** load of movies at my house because i rarely have the time to sit and watch a movie during the week and on the weekends im out of the house.

but when it comes to videogames and sports

i want "too real"
      Midnight knows, sports and games in HD 1080 > *

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
      **** ya rich h0es............

3D glasses are no joke expensive. Sony's 3D glasses are like around $90 each.

but seriously guys, you gotta check out Shrek 3D, in full 3D 1080P with the glasses its fucking sick, the shit really does explode and pop out of the tv, it's super unnecessary and yeah, for them rich hoes.

Comment

I don't regret it at all. I love it. 1080p Sony Bravia. I have an uncle who doesn't like it...I think it takes some getting use to. For someone who isn't use to, it's unpleasing to the eye.

Comment

i mean is it the 1080 progressive scan that bothers you?

or is it the Hz?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            I just bought a Samsung LED 1080 240H TV and kinda regret it.

The movie is too clear to the point of looking like i'm in the god damn set, while they are shooting the movie. I know it might sound stupid but I actually prefer my 40 inch Samsung we got in the bedroom that is only 720 60H.

Anyone regret having a LED 1080 240H??
            I have a Full HD Sony Bravia LCD and have no problems with the picture, although it's only 50Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              but seriously guys, you gotta check out Shrek 3D, in full 3D 1080P with the glasses its fucking sick, the shit really does explode and pop out of the tv, it's super unnecessary and yeah, for them rich hoes.

If ya don't gots 3D implanted in yo fekkin eyes then your a failure cybernetic organism, ya bot.

Comment

If you don't want it anymore...

you can send it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  i mean is it the 1080 progressive scan that bothers you?

or is it the Hz?
                  Man, I really dont know. The other tv's we have are 720p 60Hz. This new one is 1080p 240Hz...the fact that it looks like i'm in the freakin set during the making of a movie is what kind of kills it. I don' hate it, it's just very, VERY different than my other ones. It's too clear, but like you guys say, it may just take some time to get used to it. I hope I dont end up hating my regular lcd's.....my wife sure as hell loves the new TV, and wants to replace our old 32 inch Samsung lcd with a new LED tv for our bedroom.

Comment

I know what youre talking about. Two of my friends have new LED's and the picture looks too real. The picture quality compares to a KPBS documentary, or a daytime soap opera. Sometimes it can look like it was shot from a home video camera. You can see the actors makeup, or you can tell which buildings are fake. We were watching sandlot and lord of the rings, **** looked weird. Im happy with my Samsung 1080p LCD.

Comment

i can stole one for you

Comment

Working...
                      X