No announcement yet.

Evidence for the Islamification of Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Am pretty sure their were Islamic extremists walking round the Houses Of Parliament with signs saying 'Behead those who disrespect Islam!' and their was old bill everywhere. Nothing happend.

Now i might of been smoking too much crow that day when i was watching it on BBC News 24, but am sure am right?

Either way, this country is in the ****ter! Freedom of speech means nothing here because no one's sure were the line is?
    That was a few people out of thousands, and I could do exactly the same if I wished. Also he wasn't a senior political figure who has a responsibility to promote peace and democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      I love how some Americans believe that the UK and Europe are akin to communism because we rejected a foreign mp inciting religous hatred on our lands. I would love to see the American governments reaction if Abu Hamza wanted to give a speech in New York advocating terrorism. They wouldn't let him in, and if they did, there would be riots. Public safety has to be put before the right to free speech. How can you allow hateful speech in the name of freedom, if it causes the lives of the public to be put at risk?
      There are plenty of Brits that believe he should be able to voice his unpopular opinion.

Comment

Free speech is not being harmed in Britain. This guy wanted to come over and incite racial, and religous hatred. Free speech is not about that. It's about being able to express an opinion in a civilised manner. Trust me, there would have been anger, riots, and bloodshed, if he was allowed to give a speech in London.
        I lived in the UK for 6 years.. Free speech lives, as long as you are NOT British or White Commonwealth..

Censoring people in the name of public safety is a pretty lame excuse...

Muslims and such may protest about whatever they want.. and celebrate OPENLY any holiday..

British people are not awarded such liberties..

And they have all these catchphrases to label you if you don't fall into line..

Think there are too many Poles... Living in your city?? can't find a Doctor or a Place in school for your kid , because of it?? A Job??

Say anything at all... No matter how "Civilly" put.. and you are still a dirty RACIST...

Comment

Originally posted by MadTV4U View Post
          There are plenty of Brits that believe he should be able to voice his unpopular opinion.
          For sure. I was just refering to a few Americans on this thread.

Comment

For sure. I was just refering to a few Americans on this thread.
            The man who compared the UK to USSR was a Canuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
              please explain.
              Unelected people making decisions for you.. (EU)

The elected Government telling the voting public.. that the EU is Too complicated for them to understand.. so therefore whatever Bull**** the EU pushes on them.. they must accept it..

On average, you are captured on 800 cameras a day..

Criminals get off.. while the man defending his property goes to jail..

Seriously DO I REALLY need to explain my comment??.. Go look up what life was like in the USSR.. then compare it to modern Britain.. and tell me, You guys are not on a slippery slope..

Comment

That was a few people out of thousands, and I could do exactly the same if I wished. Also he wasn't a senior political figure who has a responsibility to promote peace and democracy.
                It was a bit more then that, either way it's bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                  I lived in the UK for 6 years.. Free speech lives, as long as you are NOT British or White Commonwealth..

Censoring people in the name of public safety is a pretty lame excuse...

Muslims and such may protest about whatever they want.. and celebrate OPENLY any holiday..

British people are not awarded such liberties..

And they have all these catchphrases to label you if you don't fall into line..

Think there are too many Poles... Living in your city?? can't find a Doctor or a Place in school for your kid , because of it?? A Job??

Say anything at all... No matter how "Civilly" put.. and you are still a dirty RACIST...
                  Thats bull****.

I'm white, and I could openly walk down the street with a banner saying 'black people are idiots' and I wouldn't be touched. If I held a sign saying 'black people should die' then I would be arrested. There is a difference between expressing freedom of speech, and encouraging violence, putting peoples safety at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by MadTV4U View Post
                    The man who compared the UK to USSR was a Canuck.
                    I am still an Official and legal resident of the United Kingdom.. I still have a UK bank account.. a NIN.. Still registered with NHS..a nd still have a open Marks and Spencer Credit card...

In case you didn't notice.. I have lived there.. My wife and Kids DO live there..

I think that makes more qualified than ANYONE on this board.. who isn't British.. to make that assessment.. AND .. even some UK Citizens are far too brainwashed by their BIG BROTHER nanny state government to see what is really going on...

Comment

Working...
                    X