Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Stern would VETO This for Basketball Reasons

I miss David stern.

Wade need to join the cavs

Usually I'd be making fun of you right about now Brush because you're ON ONE, but the thing ****ing is... I'M ON ONE TOO. lol I was knighting up for KD this offseason cause I thought there was no way he left OKC, and was ready to take next step.

Comment

Would veto what??

Comment

There was no trade there's nothing to veto here. KD is a free man able to go where he wants, just like the King of no hairline did in 2010.

Comment

Yeah the only reason Stern was able to was because the league owned N.O. at the time.. This move is........ Unbreakable....

Comment

I don't want Wade to join the Cavs, that's just adding another 'super team' to the problem.

These guys need to man up.

2 star players has always been the recipe, with another really good player behind them or just really good role players. Golden State now have 4 all stars on the same team, it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Would veto what??
              Remember the Chris Paul to the Lakers Trade. David stern Vetoed that because the Lakers would have been to dominant.

Comment

Warriors were the favorites to snap it off next year before this.

Man,, going to be interesting to see how Durant fits in early.

Comment

I like it but before the Warriors fan start to cheer. Let's see if the chemistry works.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    I don't want Wade to join the Cavs, that's just adding another 'super team' to the problem.

These guys need to man up.

2 star players has always been the recipe, with another really good player behind them or just really good role players. Golden State now have 4 all stars on the same team, it's pathetic.
                    There needs to be someone to compete with GS. KD Signed a 2 year opt out. For The Cavs to prevent them from doing what Durant wants, the Cavs need to get Wade.

Comment

Working...
                    X