Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Reasons Why Danny Garcia Will Never Be A Boxing Superstar....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
    1. He has no charisma.

His dad does more talking than Danny does. You see it at the pressers, interviews and media. His dad's motor mouth creates a lot of smack talk which the media wants. Danny needs to cool it with the "at the end of the day...." line.

2. He's straight up ugly...

No further explanation needed.

3. He carries no nation on his back.

He's 50/50 USA/PR.
    - Holyfield, Ali, Leonard 100% American
    - Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Chavez, Alavarez 100% Mexican
    - Trinidad, Cotto, JuanMa, 100% Puerto Rican
    - Hatton, Froch, Haye 100% English
    - Manny Pacquiao 100% Filipino

can he even speak spanish?
    True answer is he seems to struggle with the 147 pound fighters. Many made the case he lost to Herrera, Peterson someone even posted a picture of him with a bruised up face stating the winner and a Picture of Peterson without a mark saying the loser and if he was going to be an elite Welter Weight he should have stopped the Fluff up Featherweight Robert Guerrero who some think won the fight. Hell Fighthype ask Floyd who won the fight he said he scored it a draw and I know most here who had Garcia winning can't argue with Floyd on boxing

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR GUERRERO! View Post
      #4. he gonna be defeated soon. Soon as he gets matched evenly he will start losing.
      "As soon as he gets matched evenly."

(Has wins over Khan, Matthysse, Peterson and Guerrero.)

Not too smart huh?

Comment

He's probably not good enough to be a superstar. Obviously he is good, but is he anywhere near as good as Floyd and Manny? Clearly not.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          "As soon as he gets matched evenly."

(Has wins over Khan, Matthysse, Peterson and Guerrero.)

Not too smart huh?
          different weight class. and you an ass licker so we know you just say dumb **** to support whoever it is yousupport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            He's probably not good enough to be a superstar. Obviously he is good, but is he anywhere near as good as Floyd and Manny? Clearly not.
            He'd beat Manny if they fought right now at 140-147.

And for the TS to say he has no charisma? I mean really? He raps and has a smoking dime piece so I'm pretty sure he has charisma. He's average as far as looks go but that's not entirely a determining factor. I mean look at Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR GUERRERO! View Post
              different weight class. and you an ass licker so we know you just say dumb **** to support whoever it is yousupport.
              He just fought Guerrero at WW dumbo. And technically he fought Peterson there too since it was a CW.

WBC says Khan is his mando, so are you going to make excuses when Garcia rips through that ass again at WW? Stop crying, makes you look real soft. AZ don't want none of that.

Comment

And for the TS to say he has no charisma? I mean really? He raps and has a smoking dime piece so I'm pretty sure he has charisma. He's average as far as looks go but that's not entirely a determining factor. I mean look at Pacquiao.
                His father has more charisma ,other than trash talking danny garcia has no selling point danny needs a very good marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
                  1. He has no charisma.

His dad does more talking than Danny does. You see it at the pressers, interviews and media. His dad's motor mouth creates a lot of smack talk which the media wants. Danny needs to cool it with the "at the end of the day...." line.

2. He's straight up ugly...

No further explanation needed.

3. He carries no nation on his back.

He's 50/50 USA/PR.
                  - Holyfield, Ali, Leonard 100% American
                  - Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Chavez, Alavarez 100% Mexican
                  - Trinidad, Cotto, JuanMa, 100% Puerto Rican
                  - Hatton, Froch, Haye 100% English
                  - Manny Pacquiao 100% Filipino

can he even speak spanish?

Fortunately for him none of those things matter in the ring.

Comment

Danny Garcia isn't ugly he just has a goofy haircut that he shares with his father he should grow his hair out again do something unique, and I think Pacquiao might be considered goodlooking for Philippine standard? But in America Filipinos and Asians in general are on the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to males, they did a poll where these dating sites asked who were they most attracted to and who the least, Asians and east Indian males were on the bottom, and White males were on the top, with males the males put white and Asian females neck and neck on top and black females on the bottom as least desirable.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                      Fortunately for him none of those things matter in the ring.
                      Yep. Some of these fans are "suspect." They want Danny to make them feel tingly inside with his "charisma."

Phag politics 101.

"Charm me Danny... I wanna smile at my TV and man-crush on your ass..." ~ Suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X