Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If This Hobbit Movie is as good as any of the LOTR movies. It will win best picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    F**k Rotten Tomatoes. It is all about that IMDB.
    agreed and completely, alot of movies i feel rotten was way off on, i usually look at imdb rating when i watch movies, its funny if they rate something ATLEAST a 5 i usually like it, dont have crazy expectations for films myself but im usually left satisfied when depending on that site compared to rotten..

Comment

Well, they do have the coolest battle in all of Tolkien to work with on this one. Helm's Deep is like 3 pages and look at how epic that was in the film. This better be capital combat or I'll be disappointed.

Comment

Watched last friday(guess it opened early)...It was good but it's weirdly structured and Sauron vs Galadriel is lame. Will only get technical Oscar's...if any

Comment

The Hobbit was Pure Awesomeness. Just saw it tonight. It was the best of the 3 Hobbit Movies.

Comment

I felt asleep during half of Hobbit 3. This series is nowhere close as good as Lord of the Rings. It's hard to have any tension for certain characters when you know that they're going to live (i.e. Bilbo, Gandalf, Galadriel, Legolas, Saruman, Elrond). When *highlight for spoiler*Thorin*spoiler* dies it felt like the scene in Fellowship when Boromir dies but like a half assed version. When Boromir died I got teary eyed but *spoiler*Thorin* died I didn't even give a shit because he was an asshole for half of the movie. It did have a better ending than Return of the King though.

Just skip this and watch Whiplash. That movie fucking rocked.

Comment

Decidedly average.

Comment

Loved LOTR's.

Felt the Hobbit 1 and 2 were pretty good.

Saw Hobbit 3 in 3D hfr.

Not impressed. The opening sequence with the dragon was cool. Had a few ok moments. But i found it kinda lame and quite forgettable.

Comment

i don't understand how anyone can have that kind of opinion without seeing all the others movies and as if the oscars is voted by one person.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Loved LOTR's.

Saw Hobbit 3 in 3D hfr.

Not impressed. The opening sequence with the dragon was cool. Had a few ok moments. But i found it kinda lame and quite forgettable.
                    because it should have been one film instead of three. lotr is three books, three movies. jackson over did it turning one book into 3 movies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Loved LOTR's.

Saw Hobbit 3 in 3D hfr.

The stuff with Smaug should have been the ending of the 2nd movie. Smaug is killed 2 mins within the movie. It just felt so out of place within this movie it was like a TV episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X