Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me how Alexander beats Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devon going to be Devon. Move, jab and smother after you land your power shots. Brook better have some dog in him like Bradley or Matthysse if he wants to come out on top.

And of course Bradley landed that occasional lead dome which helped him a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      You do know Alexander quit vs the feather fisted Bradley right? He didn't just struggle or lose. Let's also not forget about the Bailey fight either...

Brook showed heart vs Jones, something Alexander obviously lacks. Brook with a broken nose still hung in there in a hard fought war.
      he quit from his hard hitting head hitting his eyes not his soft fists.

alexander faced the hardest hitter in mattyshe and got up after being knocked down and never showed any signs of quiting.

then fought two of the hardest hitters around 140-47 in bailey and maidana i think he'll be fine as long as hes not being headbutted repeatedly ala bradley.

brooks showed heart but not defense, ring iq or anything that leads me to believe hes ready for this step up.

Comment

devon's last 3 fights all have been "get the W now, look good later." will this fight finally be the one he looks good in? i swear, if kevin cunningham says that **** one more got damn time...

Comment

Alexander is going to take this.....he will make it a close fight either way and he will win a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            devon's last 3 fights all have been "get the W now, look good later." will this fight finally be the one he looks good in? i swear, if kevin cunningham says that **** one more got damn time...
            It's always about winning tho..I don't like Cunningham or always agree with him,but in this he's right...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              It's always about winning tho..I don't like Cunningham or always agree with him,but in this he's right...
              no question but damn, they already have the opportunity to fight on showtime and HBO in relevant fights. who are they planning to look good against?

Comment

Because Brook isn't nearly as good as you think he is. Yeah, that sums it all up.

Comment

My money is on The Great mid to late rounds stoppage The Special One has stamina issues he's a 6 round fighter.

Comment

I think Devon gets outworked and Brooks gets the W!

Comment

If Brook could put clear distance between himself and Alexander it would be star making. This will be close and ugly IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X