Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benard Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this Generation not Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benard Hopkins is the greatest fighter of this Generation not Pacquiao!

Forget jumping weight classes by cherry picking, this man dominated the middleweight division for 10 years, making 20 defenses of his title and is now a 2 time Light Heavyweight Champion and is the oldest fighter ever to win a world title.

This man fought everyone, lost some, won most and is still kicking ass at the age of 46.

Bernard Hopkins is the greatest and Pacquiao and Mayweather can fight for second place.

Originally posted by antrob View Post
    Forget jumping weight classes by cherry picking, this man dominated the middleweight division for 10 years, making 20 defenses of his title and is now a 2 time Light Heavyweight Champion and is the oldest fighter ever to win a world title.

This man fought everyone, lost some, won most and is still kicking ass at the age of 46.

Bernard Hopkins is the greatest and Pacquiao and Mayweather can fight for second place.
    I will admit Pacquiao did great things. Maybe they're tied but Hopkins no slouch compared to Pacquiao. They are both ATG!

Comment

Greatest fighter of this generation no doubt, if certain guy(S) had his willingness to be great, we wouldn't have to be asking for much.

Comment

Insane! Tonight Hopkins proved he is legit. Even without two legit knockdowns being scored he still won the decision in hostile territory, plus even Pascal conceded he lost the fight. Tonight I bow down to a legit ATG and allow the haters (FREEDOM) can eat their crow. AND NEWWWWW.......

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
          Greatest fighter of this generation no doubt, if certain guy(S) had his willingness to be great, we wouldn't have to be asking for much.
          That's why we should appreciate him. Not many world class fighters at the top of their game continue to seek out great challenges.

Comment

He's the only one who has a possible case over Manny.

I had the FOTD as 1. Pac 2. Hopkins

BHOP is an ATG and I'm happy for his victory and him making history.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post

translation: hopkins is black so I like him better

Comment

for me BHOP over pacquiao for damn sure
                hell give it a few years Martinez will be above pacquiao too

Comment

only a fool (aka the idiots that found boxing via pac-dela hoya) would say B-hop is not greater. Hes not better, but hes greater and that matters a great deal more when it comes to legacy.

Comment

I think a tie would be fair.

Pacman=Hopkins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                    X