No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

I think it's going to be ten bucks. It will be released Oct 26. I might actually buy it. Looks fun.

Here is some more information.
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/r...opslot;thumb;2

Funnest looking DLC other than having Marston as a playable character in the multiplayer.

Sadly my xbox live capabilities have been hampered so I can only imagine everyone is Marston in the mp

Comment

I needed an excuse to play that game some more.

Comment

Yessssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Yessssssssssss
          I was so pissed about that game Red Dead that after I played the single player up until the north country I was so bored with it I never played it again. Hell I even traded it in for MOH it was so cheap. If I wanted to play Grand Theft Auto The West I would have bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            I was so pissed about that game Red Dead that after I played the single player up until the north country I was so bored with it I never played it again. Hell I even traded it in for MOH it was so cheap. If I wanted to play Grand Theft Auto The West I would have bought it.
            Awesome game..

Comment

Awesome game..
              which one red dead of MOH? I'm gonna have to disagree with you on both either way, red dead made me bored after single player mode and multiplayer was just horrid. MOH is ok but nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                which one red dead of MOH? I'm gonna have to disagree with you on both either way, red dead made me bored after single player mode and multiplayer was just horrid. MOH is ok but nothing special.
                Red Dead single player was epic.

Comment

Red Dead single player was epic.
                  I really enjoyed it up until I got up north then I was getting bored of the same ol thing pretty much over and over again. The story was great though I will give it that Rockstar games always does a good job in that aspect. I loved the one where you deliver roses to the dead lady lol that one made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by KlownvonnomaD View Post
                    I needed an excuse to play that game some more.
                    Same here. Aside from this DLC, it would of just kept collecting dust.

Comment

Working...
                    X