Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao-Margarito going to have more or less then 2.5 knockdowns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pacquiao-Margarito going to have more or less then 2.5 knockdowns?

More for the betters out there. Bodog put up the prop odds. Even money for under 2.5 knockdows. +200 for under 1.5 but im not touching that. Im leaning towards a max bet on under 2.5 KDs. Once who ever is ready to go, that should be it. Standing TKOs dont count either, so that helps. What do you all think?
    Over 2.5 knockdowns
    37.50%
    Under 2.5 knockdowns
    62.50%

Going with the under. Hope Margaritos chin isnt shot and no flash knockdowns for Manny.

Comment

Manny might get stunned or wobble. His legs won't let him fall.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
        Manny might get stunned or wobble. His legs won't let him fall.
        I think your right. Margarito is to slow to hit him with a combo. Even if Manny does get rocked, he should be fast enough to just move around the ring untill hes ok.

Comment

Under 2.5 knockdowns.

Comment

I'd say less as well. IMO, there is only a few ways this fight is going to end if knockdowns were to occur. Manny will just keep nailing Margarito and maybe knock him down(which I doubt because I think he can absorb a lot of the puches) but more than likely just score a TKO when Margarito is on his feet. The other way is if Margarito knocks Manny down but if he does that Manny probably isn't gonna get back up and he surely won't have the chance to go down again, the ref will step in once he starts taking more heavy shots. I don't think there is any way you see 3 knockdowns or see both fighters go down in this fight. It's either gonna be one guy going down once or no knockdowns.

Comment

I haven't put bets down in quite some time but that +200 looks nice. I really don't think there is going to be a knockdown in the fight and would be surprised to see more than one. That's a bet I would of put 50 bucks on.

Comment

Working...
              X