No announcement yet.

I talked to brad hill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I talked to brad hill

brad hill is a slugout fighter who recently beat a guy with a 10-1 record..... brads now 11-10 i believe, i asked him about robbie crawley and he told me that Im gonna crush that ***** inside 1 round, he said theres No point to even debate it, he said crawley has no chance against me

Ok...Thanks for telling us

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      brad hill is a slugout fighter who recently beat a guy with a 10-1 record..... brads now 11-10 i believe, i asked him about robbie crawley and he told me that Im gonna crush that ***** inside 1 round, he said theres No point to even debate it, he said crawley has no chance against me
      Well thats why stacy is putting him up against you. The fight is fixed.

Comment

fights dont get fixed in professional Boxing u ****king ******.... im gonna get my win and go Home
        Yeah that NEVER happens!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
          Well thats why stacy is putting him up against you. The fight is fixed.
          fights dont get fixed in professional Boxing u ****king ******.... im gonna get my win and go Home

Comment

theres No point to even debate it, he said crawley has no chance against me
            Exactly. That's why you had Hillbilly Pimp bounced from the card, and replaced him with this bum!

Comment

we already knew he was worthless you idiot, otherwise you would never fight him

Comment

Comment

It's funny how you need all this reassurance!!!!!

Comment

i dont need reasurrance at all You mutha****kkerrs gonna need Insurance if U keep ****king with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X