Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2nd nominee is SemiGreat.

I think Stax or someone already made a thread about him but I have to mention him anyway. He has managed to rack up almost 1,500 posts in just 2 months since joining. At one point he was averaging 50 posts per day, now I think it's down to 45 PPD. Like dude, rest those fingers man! Give yourself a break or two.

That, in combination with his avatar pic of a grown ass man in diapers (who he claims is him) creeps me out sometimes. But he does seem like a decent poster so I can't hate too much.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I'd rather chill in the lounge with a few weirdos than in NSB with a bunch of idiots.
      Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      This right here. And if people are weird here in the Lounge, the weirdos in NSB are 100x worse.
      You guys are absolutely right, that's why I mentioned the Lounge only.

There'd be way too many to list if I included NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        Annie wins.................end of thread.................Ok hold on....maybe a tie between Annie and Brush?
        Annie is a legend around these parts, but if he really is a pedo as New England claims, that's pretty disgusting and creepy.

I like the Brush nomination. A guy who dedicates his entire life to watching sports is pretty odd. And on top of that, the lengths he goes to hiding his race/ethnic background is extremely out of the ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          This has only one answer, The Karma Rapist.
          hes funny he always neg repping me with weird ass reasons why

Comment

I very periodically post but I am an avid reader of a lots of you wierdos out here. Recently I noticed Boxinghead530 has gone gay. In the thunderdone he went ******ed on Larry and gay on a few others.

I would have nominated him but I looked him up snd dude is banned. What happened to that ***gut.

Comment

aLEX kID IS THE WEIRDEST BY FAR WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM? THE GUYS INSANE! THE FUNNY THING IS HE THINKS HE ISNT BUT HE IS, HE SEES ONE LEVEL OF INSANITY BUT THERES ANOTHER DEEP LEVEL THAT HE DOESNT SEE AND THATS THE REAL ALEX KID

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                hes funny he always neg repping me with weird ass reasons why

that's great

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I'd rather chill in the lounge with a few weirdos than in NSB with a bunch of idiots.
                  It's nothing but a bunch of broke virgins arguing over what a boxer should be paid even tho they ain't getting none of it. They don't even know your ass exists. Smdh bunch of losers.

Comment

The entire internet is weird. I actually think people with no e-personas are weird. Like why even post on a forum if it's not to act like something you're really not irl?

That was sarcasm...I do think a lot of people are socially weird on the internet when given anon power, like the internet brings out who they want to be, what society opresses in them, behavior that is seen as socially unacceptable is brought out in dides and it's obvious when you see it. BS and other forums, Youtube, an that ilk gives dudes the oppurtunity to act like who they want to be

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The entire internet is weird. I actually think people with no e-personas are weird. Like why even post on a forum if it's not to act like something you're really not irl?

That was sarcasm...I do think a lot of people are socially weird on the internet when given anon power, like the internet brings out who they want to be, what society opresses in them, behavior that is seen as socially unacceptable is brought out in dides and it's obvious when you see it. BS and other forums, Youtube, an that ilk gives dudes the oppurtunity to act like who they want to be
                      I totally agree with this post

Comment

Working...
                      X