No announcement yet.

Make Mayweather v Bradley!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Is this some type of bad joke?? He just fought Pacquiao,Maidana,Canelo,Cotto

are these not legitimate threats?
    As of almost 18 months gao, when I predicted the May/Pac fight would happen in 2015, I said Pacquiao was no longer a legitimate threat to Mayweather, same way that Tyson was not a threat to Lewis, although Lewis actually wanted the fight.

Cotto was coming off of two of the worst beatings ever laid on a fighter.

Maidana looool A b level slugger giving Mayweather that type of bother was embarrassing for everyone involved.

Canelo, drained, green...no, not a threat. I'd call Hatton moving up in weight a bigger threat or DLH. That was 2007. 8 years since Mayweather has fought a threat.

Obviously your dumb arse larry so you won't understand that.

Comment

I would be OK with that match up! Always wanted to see Bradley get a shot at Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        I would be OK with that match up! Always wanted to see Bradley get a shot at Mayweather
        People talk about certain guys "deserving" the shot and there is no one who deserves it more than bradley.

Comment

I understand the principle, Bradley deserves it more etc.

But it's not an exciting match-up.

Why make Mayweather-Bradley when Mayweather-Thurman is more exciting and can be made more easily.

If we're going to pick a boxer to fight Floyd then Lara is a tougher opponent too.

I think it'll be Khan though, that's the way it's looking. Khan or Berto.

If Mayweather-Bradley was made no one could complain but can't say I'd stay up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            As of almost 18 months gao, when I predicted the May/Pac fight would happen in 2015, I said Pacquiao was no longer a legitimate threat to Mayweather, same way that Tyson was not a threat to Lewis, although Lewis actually wanted the fight.

Cotto was coming off of two of the worst beatings ever laid on a fighter.

Maidana looool A b level slugger giving Mayweather that type of bother was embarrassing for everyone involved.

Canelo, drained, green...no, not a threat. I'd call Hatton moving up in weight a bigger threat or DLH. That was 2007. 8 years since Mayweather has fought a threat.

Obviously your dumb arse larry so you won't understand that.
            "Obviously your dumb arse larry so you won't understand that"

Exquisite grammar there mate. That University that made you immune to grammatical errors has really worked wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              I understand the principle, Bradley deserves it more etc.

But it's not an exciting match-up.

Why make Mayweather-Bradley when Mayweather-Thurman is more exciting and can be made more easily.

If we're going to pick a boxer to fight Floyd then Lara is a tougher opponent too.

I think it'll be Khan though, that's the way it's looking. Khan or Berto.

If Mayweather-Bradley was made no one could complain but can't say I'd stay up for it.
              Why is Thurman v Mayweather more exciting? Was the bundu fight exciting? Or Guerrero? Thurman, when his power doesn't work often looks lost. What does he bring to the table that several similar "young lions" haven't brought before? Heck, even Ortiz back in 2011 or when ever it was, seemed like a better opponent coming off a war against Berto. Plus, why would I want a less deserving fighter to get the shot? Someone who is not at all proven on the world level. That's not what I want from boxing. Isn't sport supposed to be the best v the best?

Keeping that in mind - Bradley, Brook and Khan are all superior fights, in fact, even a Cotto rematch at 160 or Canelo at 154 would be better than Thurman at this stage.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              "Obviously your dumb arse larry so you won't understand that"

Exquisite grammar there mate. That University that made you immune to grammatical errors has really worked wonders.
              Maybe get your head out of Larry's arse and enjoy the sun, it's a beautiful day.

Comment

Why is Thurman v Mayweather more exciting? Was the bundu fight exciting? Or Guerrero? Thurman, when his power doesn't work often looks lost. What does he bring to the table that several similar "young lions" haven't brought before? Heck, even Ortiz back in 2011 or when ever it was, seemed like a better opponent coming off a war against Berto. Plus, why would I want a less deserving fighter to get the shot? Someone who is not at all proven on the world level. That's not what I want from boxing. Isn't sport supposed to be the best v the best?

Keeping that in mind - Bradley, Brook and Khan are all superior fights, in fact, even a Cotto rematch at 160 or Canelo at 154 would be better than Thurman at this stage.

Maybe get your head out of Larry's arse and enjoy the sun, it's a beautiful day.
                Oh ok, so you can talk to others about their grammar but when someone calls out your pityful grammar it's not ok

"I went to university, I don't make grammatical mistakes"

Comment

The Guerrero fight was exciting yes, saved Al Haymon's PBC opening night. The Bundu fight was the exception, not the rule.

Why is Brook a better fight than Thurman? Why is Khan? Thurman has a better WW record than both. I'm good with all those fights. Not particularly interested in Bradley but no one could complain based on his record, but it doesn't excite me, wouldn't stay up for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X