Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of the fabulous 4 would give Ray Robinson the most trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 4 of them give robinson hell

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      again, i think hearns shaky chin, and stamina would fail him against robinson...nobody even knew hearns could box, until srl creamed him in the early rounds of their first fight...lol
      At 147 Hearns had only one loss, it was only at higher weights that Hearns chin was affected. The fight being discussed is with Hearns at 147. And Robinson had his best fights at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        i have a question: what fight do most feel sugar ray leonard showed the most slippage before norris?
        The fights after hearns,,, I believe it was bruce finch, and then Ray sat out for awhile a cameback vs Kevin Howard.. Howard fight showed that the glory days were gone for Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Child View Post
          Height - Hearns is a mere 2 inches taller than SRR.

Speed - At least equal at 147

Power - SRR at 147 is regarded as one of the most powerful punchers and he had power in both hands.

The only real advantage I give Hearns is height and SRR was long himself.
          No one hit harder than Hearns at 147, no one. He has the edge there. I'm not saying he would win, but that kind of power can render anyone at 147 senseless.

Comment

Working...
          X