No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tailchaser001 View Post
    Floyd is a hater and he's scared. It's really that simple.
    pacquiao is jealous of mayweather's success inside the ring.thats why he's always trying to fight mayweather leftovers. pacquiao can't even beat marquez nor bradley.

Comment

• I love how Floyd says in the fight hype interview that Pacquiao was using his name to promote his fight. LOL. During the Cotto fight promotions, Mayweather couldn't shut up about Pacquiao. Man, Floyd and Pac are bunch of LOSERS conning the public. BTW, Floyd fought Zab when Zab just took a L with Baldomir so what's up with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Lets see now LMAO !!!

A politician playing politics ?

Immediately upon seeing what you said of Romney , all you do is follow the rock star ,,,, and now we Know rock stars have no record to run on so what do rock stars do ????? They slander LMAO

Slander on follower
        I go by facts buddy. Fact- in 2009 Floyd offered Manny a 50/50 split, ODST up to 14 days, andhe moved the fight day from May to March and Mannys team pulled out. That tells me Mannys team doesnt want the fight. Until Mannys team shows otherwise thats what ill continue to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Hell naw he been patiently waiting for a boxer to exploit on. If any boxer trys to stop him they get rolled on, He feels like he been trying to get his promotional company off the ground for so long. if you thinking he will fucking quit your so wrong.
          Post of the year nominee......

Comment

• I wouldn't say I don't give Pac any credit for that fight. The point was that he ducked better opposition and has done that since fighting JMM II. As for Nate, I don’t remember how many belts he had but he was ducked by Pac.

Comment

• I don't eve care about these two anymore.

Comment

• this is why flod has that coward reputation ...this guy has to be the biggest b1tch in the history of prizefighting, bar none!...

Comment

• [QUOTE=flint;12654552]pacquiao is jealous of mayweather's success inside the ring.QUOTE]Other way around. Mayweather is jealous that a man can come to his country and gain the adoration of fans while he cannot. And then he goes on a racial slur and rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    I wouldn't say I don't give Pac any credit for that fight. The point was that he ducked better opposition and has done that since fighting JMM II. As for Nate, I don’t remember how many belts he had but he was ducked by Pac.
                    I can't give credit cause I always felt Diaz was a basically a cab driver type. IMO he has been playing these little games but it got blatent after Marquez II

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                      pacquiao can't even beat bradley.
                      If you believe that then you are dumber than a box of hair. There is a reason Bradley is not being called "The new King of Boxing!" Because people are NOT stupid to believe he actually beat Pac, duh.
                      Last edited by richardt; 10-31-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X