No announcement yet.

Finally "GMO's rear its ugly head"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I don't need to take that bet as my credibility is not in doubt. Because if I quote something I state where it was quoted from.

It's also worth pointing out that you have attempted to make me bet that I do copy and paste without attribution. Read it carefully:

"I bet you that you cannot find any posts that are not copied and pasted without attribution."

Perhaps this inability to order your intended statements is why you choose to paste without attribution.
    You insist on putting your hypocrisy on display for all to witness.

So, essentially, you cannot take the bet because you're guilty of the very same act, you condemn others of doing.

And as a statement of FACT: IF I hadn't provided references, how much success would you have had locating where I got the information from?????

Quote:
    (This statement was reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine on May 8, 2009.)

Amy Dean, D.O. and Jennifer Armstrong, M.D.

Bibliography: Genetically Modified Foods Position Paper AAEM

So, not only DID I provide the SOURCE, but also, provided the context verbatim and without alteration.

Unlike, you, who seem to forget to quote your internet sources, change a few words and claim it as your own. In school, I think they classified this process as PLAGIARISM.

PURE Hypocrisy!!!!!!

The BET is still offered ..... BTW!

Comment

Working...
    X